Chapter 2: A time travel?!

Harry woke up, sweating. He immediately bumped into the low ceiling of the room he was sleeping in.

Suddenly someone banged on the door. "Get up, Potter! You still need to do breakfast! Vernon is going to work early! GET UP, POTTER!!!"

'Oh no', Harry thought. 'If I hear this voice... No! That's Aunt Petunia! And if I am still fitting in the cupboard under the stairs, I must be... I don't know! I could be any age!'

He reluctantly stood up and exited the cupboard.

He made breakfast, not uttering a word, too absorbed in his own thoughts.

How did he get here?
Why? What should he do now?
Harry made up his mind.

"Aunt Petunia", he said, "how old am I?"

Petunia snorted.
Harry stared. He didn't know that his aunt could make such an unlady like noise.

Even Vernon and Dudley stopped filling their buckets of mouths, their double chins wobbling somewhere on the ground.

"Petunia", Vernon asked tentatively, "are you alright?"

Petunia burst out laughing.

"The boy- doesn't- even- know- how- old- he- is!", Petunia said gasping for air.
"You're eleven", she added to Harry.

Harry stared again. Eleven!?
But how..?

He had to fix this.
But then again... did he want to fix it?
Nope, definitely not.

He could either go to Hogwarts early and search for something in the library or he could start over and avoid all the mistakes he had done, be top in class at Hogwarts (he was in the body of his eleven year old self, but he had the brains of his seventeen year old self), maybe be sorted into Slytherin, be friends with Draco Malfoy and join the other side.

A start over. This was going to be perfect.

He just had to go to Gringotts, first.
"Aunt Petunia!", he called, "I am going somewhere."

"And where are you going?", was the immediate response.

"Why do you care?", Harry asked.

"I.. umm... oh, forget it, you just go. But don't forget to be careful!", Petunia stammered.

Harry smirked.
He knew it.

He quickly apparated to Gringotts.
He opened the heavy door and immediately saw a younger version of Derby, the goblin.

"Hello, Derby", he said pleased.

Derby stared at Harry.
"How do you know my name?", the goblin asked rudely.

"Uh..er..your boss told me", Harry said quickly.
He had forgotten that.

Derby paled.
"You saw.. Mr. Gladstone?"

Harry wrinkled his nose.
"What... Oh, yeah, right, Mr. Gladstone."

Derby looked at Harry suspiciously.

"Can I talk to..Mr. .... Gladson?", Harry added fast.

"It's Mr. Gladstone", Derby said slowly, "but, you can talk to him now."
Harry sighed relieved.

"But", Derby stated, "didn't you just talk to him?"

Harry mentally face palmed himself.

"Oh, yeah", he said weakly, "I forgot to tell him something."

Derby nodded. "Follow me."
He led Harry through the back of Gringotts and stopped at door 14.

This time, the name tag read: 'Gladwin Gladstone; Head Goblin'

Derby shivered slightly and knocked.

A malicious voice drawled: "Yes?"

Derby winced and responded: "Derby with Harry Potter, here."

"Come in", the cold voice said.

Harry entered. And stared. Again.

None other than Griphook sat there. "Griphook?", Harry asked tentatively.

Griphook shuddered, barely visible, but Harry, who had sharp eyes, noticed, of course.

"It's Gladstone, Potter. Anyways, what do you want?"

"I want a new key for my vault. That means, could you put the money in the Potter vault into another one and give me ALL keys?", Harry asked, still a bit puzzled about Gripho-Gladstone.

"Of course", Gladstone said, "just sign these papers."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Harry stepped out of Gringotts a few minutes later. He welcomed the sunshine on his face and grimaced.

Now came the more difficult part.
Madam Malkins.
With Draco Malfoy.

Hey Guys!♥️♥️♥️
I hope you liked the chapter!
Pls comment who I should pair with who, cuz I have no idea with whom I should pair Harry, as he isn't gay.
Cactus_Girl🌵🌵🌵🌵