"And I got together with you for more than just your looks," Nina gave a cheeky smile. "You ready to go?" She asked turning to Cesar.

"Yea. Let me just grab my phone," with that the young teen went back into his room leaving Oscar and Nina in the living room.

"I reckon the shaved head means its been handled?" Nina asked softly turning to Oscar.

He shot her a slightly confused look. "Baby, what do you think I meant when I said the word handled?" He asked taking her hands in his.

Nina just shrugged. She honestly didn't want to think what it actually meant. "You tasked one of the Santos to get rid of Latrelle?"

Both of them knew that wasn't the exact answer but it's what Nina wanted to believe in. Oscar nodded.

"Come here," he whispered before pulling her into a hug. He places a kiss on the top of her head. "Your hair smells like apples."

"And you smell like axe body spray," Nina laughed as Oscar snorted. "But did you really have to shave his head?" She asked scrunching up her nose.

"You're never gonna let that go huh?"

"Nope," she smiled shaking her head.

"I'm ready," Cesar said adjusting his suit as he came out from his room.

"Alright," Nina pulled away from Oscar. "Let's go Cesar salad," she said tilting her head towards the door.

"I'll text you," she turned to Oscar before giving him a kiss on the lips. With a smile she walks out the door and proceeds to cross the street.

Just before Cesar could walk out the door, Oscar stops him once more. "Not a word to Nina. Got it?" He repeated more sternly.

Cesar nods before heading out the door.

A few hours pass and Oscar was hanging out with some of the Santos on his front lawn like the usual. He's been texting Nina despite him knowing she was at church for Olivia's ceremony. It took awhile until Nina replied back telling him to shut up because she was hanging out with Jesus.

Sad Eyes noticed Oscar smiling at his phone like a fool, even laughing to himself as he tapped away on his phone. "Why you smiling fool?" Sad Eyes nodded.

"Spooky's in love that's why," Martín laughs along with the some of the Santos but Oscar still wasn't paying attention.

Oscar was still smiling and still tapping shit away on his phone. Sad Eyes huffed and stole Oscar's phone away from him.

"The fuck you doing, fool?!?" Oscar said angrily as Sad Eyes took a glance at their texts.

"So now you notice us?" Sad Eyes joked before handing him back his phone. Oscar snatched it out of his Sad Eyes' hands as he glared and scowled at his friend.

"You tell her yet?" Sad Eyes nodded with a smirk.

"Tell her what?"

"That you love her," Sad Eyes' words caused him to look up from his phone for a second. "I mean you do love her right?"

"I don't want to say shit I don't mean," Oscar said putting away his phone leaving Nina to deal with Jesus for a second.

He had to admit that what he felt for Nina was a feeling unlike any other. He didn't know what it was but he had this suddenly pull and whirl of emotion and feeling when it came to Nina. Then again, he just couldn't describe it.

"So you don't love her?" Martín butts in.

"I didn't say that," Oscar retaliated quite harshly. Did he love her? Maybe. But if he was going to say it, he wanted to be a hundred percent sure. The last thing he wanted was to break her heart saying things that weren't a hundred percent true.