Victoria shot her a skeptical look. She noticed how Nina was dressed nicely and that her hair was still a mess. Nina had this ghostly smile on her face. "You seem to be in a good mood," she pointed out walking closer to the dining table.

"Cos there's food on the table?" Nina joked before placing a kiss on Alex and Penelope's head. After which she grabbed a plate and sat down in front of them to eat. She was famished.

"You went to the party last night and you come in just now," Victoria began piecing the puzzles together. "And you seem to be glowing which rarely happens with you when you party. So that could only- OH MY GOD!" she cut herself off by gasping.

"You slept with Spooky!" she gasped loudly as she pointed at her sister accusingly.

Nina and the twins snapped their heads to look at Victoria. Nina turns into a light red color confirming her sisters suspicions. Victoria started jumping up and down like a child. Her squeals made Nina's head pound even more. Oh for fuck's sake.

"So tía did sleep over across the street," Penelope confirms with a smile on her face making things feel a little worse for Nina.

"Yes! Tía did sleep over across the street," Victoria teased while nodding making Nina stand up.

"V, I swear to God," Nina sneered slowly standing up as she gripped on the dining table.

"Oh my God, I cannot believe it happened again! All these years and you still like him!" Victoria laughed. The twins weren't helping either. "Tía likes who???" Alex said ever so loudly.

"Let's say I did but how'd you know it was Spooky?" Nina tried herself to remain composed but Victoria started squealing even louder. Nina was about to lose her fucking mind.

"Aha! So you admit you slept with Spooky!" Victoria squealed pointing at her sister making her roll her eyes and gripped the table even more. The poor twins seemed so lost and was starting to get riled up too with their mom's loud tone.

"You know, mana, with you being a tutor and all you should know the importance of proper phrasing for context," Victoria teased even more.

"That's it," Nina muttered under her breath before chasing her sister who wouldn't stop teasing her about her hook up with Oscar the night before. "V, if you don't shut up I'm kidnapping the kids and I'm taking them to Disneyland without you!"

The two continued horsing around while the kids just seemed to watch in excitement. It took Nina tackling her sister on the floor and tickling her to actually make her shut up about her situation. Finally the family went back to eating breakfast until Nina looked at the time remembering she had to teach a kid in Brentwood in an hour.

Nina jumps into the shower and hurriedly gets dressed in a pair of pants and top. She still had a toothbrush in her mouth as she began to pack her bag with a few books and notebooks. She rushes back and forth to the bathroom to finish getting ready. As she begins to slip on her shoes Alex enters her room.

"Tía."

"¿Sí papito?"

"Mamá me dijo que te recordara que hoy estamos usando el auto para trabajar," he said innocently making Nina turn to him.

"Papito, llego tarde, necesito usar el auto," she practically pleaded to kid.

"Está bien porque hay un auto para ti afuera," his answer made Nina confused.

"¿Un auto?  ¿De qué estás hablando?" She asked Alex before walking over to her window to see Oscar parked outside their house. He was leaning against his car while taking a drag of his cigarette.