Part 46: The End... Or Is It?

Start from the beginning

"Yes!" Carlos and I cheered in unison, earning weird looks from people in the crowd.

I suddenly became awkward and Harry chuckled before wrapping an arm around my waist and pulling me close to his chest.

"Bring it down, Mal," Ben said, smiling at Mal as she placed her hands on his face.

The crowd around us started clapping and cheering as Jay grabbed Evie's hand and led her towards the stairs with me, Carlos, and Harry following behind. Before we reached the top, Fairy Godmother walked towards Mal with her wand out.

She handed Mal the wand and nodded before Mal brought it over the edge of the balcony. We all walked up behind Mal as she smiled at the five of us.

"To make the world a better place," Mal started.

"We have to do it face to face," we all said, finishing the spell.

Suddenly, a beam of light flew from the wand and hit the barrier making it disappear. While the clouds were still disappearing, a bridge appeared to connect Auradon to the Isle.

I cheered with the rest of the crowd while tears of happiness came to my eyes.

"Chloe, are you alright?" Harry asked, noticing my tears.

"I've just never been so happy," I said.

Harry smiled at me before wiping the tears off of my face. "I know exactly how you feel."

"This is just amazing," I said, my eyes locked on the Isle which was now blessed with sunlight. "Two worlds are finally united."

"I can only imagine how Uma feels," Harry said.

"She's probably just as happy as I am," I said, smiling at Harry.

"Yeah, probably," Harry said.

At this point, Mal handed Fairy Godmother her wand back and gave her a hug before walking to the front of the balcony again. I felt like she was going to sing so I grabbed Harry's hand and led him down the stairs.

"What, don't want to sing, Chloe?" Harry asked a smirk on his lips.

"You know how I am with singing," I said.

"Yeah, so?" Harry asked.

"I don't like to, therefore if I don't have to, I won't," I said, leading him into the tunnel that Mal and Ben walked out of.

"Come on, just for me?" Harry asked.

"Nooo," I said, whining playfully as Mal started to sing.

"Please?" Harry asked.

"Harry," I said, dragging his name out.

"Fine, you don't have to sing," Harry said. "But, I need a kiss."

"You're so needy," I said before pressing Harry against the tunnel wall and kissing him roughly.

We pulled apart and Harry smirked. "I love you more than words can explain."

"I love you that much and so much more, Harry," I smiled.

"I have a question for you," Harry said.

"You can ask me," I said.

"Nah, I wanna wait," Harry smirked.

"Why can't you just ask me now?" I asked.

"Because I wanna see you suffer," Harry said playfully.

"You're a mean person," I said.

"But I'm your mean person," Harry said, lightly tapping my nose.

I couldn't help but smile at him as I started to see people from the Isle join everyone from Auradon.

"Perfect," Harry said suddenly as he grabbed my arm and dragged me out of the tunnel and towards the balcony.

Once he had successfully tugged me up the stairs, everyone stopped dancing and looked up at us. Villians and Auradon citizens alike, looking up at me and Harry.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

Harry only smiled at me before getting down on one knee.

My hands flew up to my face as he pulled out a ring.

"Chloe, I know we used to hate each other's guts and that we were enemies for who knows how long but I love you. You mean so much to me and I can't imagine a future without you. I love you with all of my heart, so I want to ask. Will you marry me?" Harry asked. (This is where the ring comes in)

"Yes," I said, tears beginning to fall from my eyes as the crowd awed.

Harry smiled and placed the ring on my finger before standing up and kissing me.

"I love you so much, Hook," I said, smiling through my happy tears.

"I love you too, Chloe," Harry smiled.

The crowd cheered as Harry and I kissed once again before walking back down the stairs.

"Congratulations," Mal smiled.

"Did you know?" I asked.

"I don't think Harry even knew," Mal said.

"Really?" I asked.

"He was so nervous about asking you," Mal said.

"Just nervous?" Evie asked. "Harry was shaking in his boots."

I laughed. "That doesn't sound like Harry."

"Well, that's your man for you," Uma said, walking over to me, Mal, and Evie.

"Yeah," I said, looking at my ring and smiling.

"I'm so happy you got your happily ever after," Mal smiled.

"Well, I think it's just beginning," I smiled as my eyes found Harry who was talking with the boys.

"Go get him," Evie said, lightly pushing me over to Harry.

I smiled at her before walking over to Harry. He noticed and walked over to me. Once we met, I wrapped my arms around him in a tight hug.

Well, I feel like my life has been absolutely crazy. But I have a feeling that with Harry by my side forever, the craziness is just about to begin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi, it's the author here again. I was just going to say that this is the last chapter if the book so, let me know what you readers want next: an epilogue or another book.

Also, if you have any questions about the book, don't be afraid to ask. I'm planning on making another chapter where you all can ask a question and I'll have the characters answer them. And, if you have any questions for me about the book, ask away.

I love you all and peace! ❤✌