Part 24: Sword Fight

Once we all saw how mad Uma was, Jay decided now would be a good time to knock over the barrel of swords. Evie and Lonnie immediately run towards the swords and start grabbing them.

"Get them!" Uma yelled, sounding livid.

As the pirates started running towards us, Carlos grabbed out his slingshot and started slinging smoke bombs at the pirates to distract them. Clouds of blue, yellow, and red appeared as the smoke bombs hit the ship. While Carlos was trying to keep the pirates distracted, Evie tossed me and Ben swords. I caught mine with ease before a pirate in red came up to me.

"Hello, Chloe," he smirked.

"Hi, Harry," I said. "Are you here to join me or fight me?"

"Well, I don't exactly want to fight my girlfriend," Harry then turned around to block another pirate's sword from hitting Harry. Harry pushed the pirate off the bridge and turned back to me. "Where was I? Never mind. I don't want to fight you so I am joining you."

"Even if Uma is going to be upset?" I asked, tripping a pirate who was on their way to attack Ben.

"Oh she is going to be furious but I don't care," Harry said. "And I don't care because she ruined our date. Also, she's a little bit full of herself."

"Tell me about it," I said, casually pushing a pirate off the bridge. "Uma and I have been friends for almost as long as I can remember. I don't remember her being this full of herself though."

"Yeah, tell me about it," Harry said.

"Chloe!" I suddenly heard Mal yell.

I turned towards where her voice was coming from and saw that she was at the tunnel with everyone else.

"Come on!" Mal yelled as I took a step forward to go catch up with the rest of the group.

"No!" I heard Uma yell before I felt a sharp pain in the back of my head and everything went dark.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry's POV

"Chloe!" Mal said suddenly.

Chloe turned to see where Mal's voice came from and I did too. I saw that Mal and the other VKs were already at the tunnel.

"Come on!" Mal yelled.

Chloe took a step to join the VKs but that's when Uma decided to put her plan into action.

"No!" Uma said, throwing a rock at the back of Chloe's head.

Chloe collapsed into my arms.

"Was that really necessary?" I asked, holding Chloe up so she didn't fall.

"We can't let her go with them," Uma said as Mal took one final look at us before running through the tunnel.

"Why not?" I asked, picking Chloe up bridal style and bringing her onto the boat.

"Because Chloe is one of us," Uma said. "She's never going to fit in at Auradon. That's why they sent her back here because they couldn't handle her there."

"But she's changing," I stated, thinking about how Chloe wanted to help Mal and the other VKs.

"Whatever, I'm done talking to you," Uma said. "Just go grab some extra rope and tie Chloe up somewhere."

I rolled my eyes before I took Chloe to the room Uma let me stay in on the ship. Once the door was closed, I laid Chloe on my bed and stared at her unconscious form. I looked at her for a while until I remembered what Uma had told me to do. Reluctantly, I left Chloe's side and looked for some extra rope to tie her up with.