Chp.3 ~ The Killing game and manhole

Start from the beginning

Ryoma was the first to speak up, "The Ultimate Academy for Gifted Juveniles School Regulations... So these are the rules...", "I do not understand why someone....would force us in do this?" Kirumi questioned with a finger placed on her chin looking to the side. "But the rules are pretty cut and dry. This game doesn't seem like it'll be boring." Kokichi anncouced with his hands placed on his neck with a closed eyed smile, "That's not the problem!" Tenko yelled making Kiyo ask her to lower her voice.

Then Angie had spoken up, "Hey, hey! What does the sixth regulation mean?", "The killing game and class trials will continue until only two surviving students remain.", "Only two surviving students? What would be the reason for that?", Shuichi then spoke up and answers her question,"Perhaps it's because you couldn't do a trial with just to people....?", "I see, I see, your so samrt Shuichi!".

"Q-Quit screwing around...Killing game...School Regulations..." Kaito grumbled as he clenched his right fist into ball, "To hell with all that crap! Who'd go along with something like!?", Kaito then raised Monopad in the air as if he was going to smash it to the ground but Rantaro had stopped him,"Woah, hey now don't do that, school rules say you can't break it." Rantaro reminded him, Maki also joins in, "If you violate the rules, then the Exisals will dispose of you..." but Kaito wasn't giving up so easily, "I don't care about the rules! No way I'm gonna play this messed up game!", they all ended up arguing until a strong femine voice broke them appart, it was Kaede. Well, at least you think that was her name and same for Shuichi, but it turns out while Gonta was loking for bugs he found a man hole which might be the exit and then asked us to follow him.

Being right beside him I was the second one to leave along side with Gonta as the others followed, once we got there Gonta showed us were it was and in to which Miu made a sexually remark of how a bush near a hole was quite similar to...well the fememine structures, so everyone carreied on while my mind drifted off to explanations of this so called 'dream', you know the others would tell you that this isn't a dream and you shouldn't think that but it was the only thing keeping you from having a mental breakdown.

Your thoughts were intruped by someone calling your name, you look up from the ground to see Kokichi in a kinda annoyed experssion like he was expected somehting better from you,"O-Oh uh do you need anyting Kokichi...?" You asked in a unsure tone, he then changed his exsperssion into a malice one putting one finger slighting above his mousth and his other hand on his hip, "Ooohh was I interumping your thoughts of making sure we don't get out of here?~", "W-What!? W-What did I do that made you think t-that?!" you whisper yelled with shock laced in your voice.

"Nisisis~ Calm dooooown, I was just lying, I know you of all people pull off something like that." he said changing into a sort of soft smile, "Hold on, what do you mean by me of all people? Is that some kind of insult?" you said in a stronger tone than before while crossing your arms, "Heeyyy! Thats new you aren't suttering! What does that mean? I know it means something, and don't lie! I hate liars!",  you sigh knowing theres no way out of this.

"I geuss.... I stop stuttering when I get comfartable when around someone I talk to a lot." you said while looking to the side a little, "Nisisisisi~ So your comforable around me? So cofortable that you could tell me what you were thinking lately?" he said with the same deep voice you heard when he had whispered in your ear in the gym. Kokichi smirked as he took a step closer to with that same malice look on his face, "Maybe, maybe not why does it matter if im comfortable around yo-" you stoppedd youself realizing what he was trying to figure out,"H-Hey thats not what I mean! We just happen to talk often so im kinda used to your pressence, okay? And, I wasn't thinking of anything important i-it was just random."

"Nisisisis~ I know your lyinnngg Y/n~" Kokichi sang stepping closer you with a closde eyed smile,"K-Kokichi, I-I swear im not!" you said feeling and heat raise to your to face as Kokichi contiues to walk slowy to you though you didn't move becasue you weren't aware that he was a very touchie person and knows someones personal limits but ignores on purpose.

Kokichi then shakes his head in fake pity, "Tch, Tch Y/n stop lying already thats my job, soooooo just tell me the truth alreadddyy! Don't make this harder for youself~" he said while taking on last step towards you only being at least 5 inches away from you,"Y/n...you said you felt comfortable around me right? You can tell me what you were thinking!" He said as he grapped your shoulders tightly as he stared with puppy dog eyes into your e/c eyes.

"I'll t-tell you later, o-okay?" you said feeling yourself calm down and sort of melting into his grasp,"Ugggghhhh, some times you can be sooooo boring! But fine i'll wait, but it better be good!" Kokichi said in a whiny tone, he then started to rock you both from side to side out of the bule.

"...." you were very confused but didn't say anything and your body had become less tense from the sawying and had colsed your eyes along with him.

Kokichi's POV

I decied to sway me and Y/n, truns out she basically melted into my touch! Doing this might make everyone go down into the hole faster then it would have been without doing anything, talking to Y/n was my first option but now talking to her would make me more and more anxious about what was sooooo important that she's been zoneing out every chance she gets!

I open eyes to see if the slow-poke Ultimates are done going down the man hole yet, when I did I saw Y/n with her eyes colsed looking like she partically fell asleep in my grasp to which I chuckled under my breathe. I then look over to the man hole and see only two people left to go down.

Then as I turn to Y/n a michvious idea of how to wake her up (without hurting her) pops into my head.

I then start shacking her very harshly back and forth and she wakes up immediately with a shoked look on her face and jumps out of my grasp. " W-What was that for!?" Y/n whisper yells at me in anger which makes me burst out into laugfter, "Nehehe! Y-You should of s-seen your face!" I say in attempt to speak without laughing.

Y/n then storms off with a light pink dusting her cheeks as she makes her way down the man hole, once I had catched my breathe I ran over to it and trying to catch up with Y/n and the others.

==================================

Oops, i was supposed to finish this on monday but only got half done! i want to uploud a chapter but dont want to write, i will attempt to make another two chapters or one tommorw with all my will power but might get bored and stop but i hope u are doing well and enjoy my book so far!

6/30/20

- Word Count: 1834 -

Edit - Word Count: 1904