How They React to Seeing a Public Breakup

Start from the beginning

"It really is upsetting. I hope she reaches out to someone soon, I couldn't imagine being in her situation."

"Don't imagine it, y/n. I love you and I will never let that happen to you. I promise."

"I love you too."

Q: Part of dating on of the Impractical Jokers was that you would frequently become a part of planning and executing challenges and punishments. This just so happened to be one of those days. 

Your phone chimed and it was a text from Joe in a group chat with you, Joe, and Murr. It read, Hey y/n, I have a question for you. Today is punishment day for Q and we don't know how much the punishment will frustrate him, but if it does, we don't want him to have to drive home on top of that. On occasion we look out for each other lmao. Are you free to be his chauffeur and help out with the punishment? We would love to have you here again. 

Hi guys! That is not a problem, I would love to be in on this. I'll just tell him that you guys invited me to watch a challenge with the other lady friends. He won't suspect a thing.

Perfect. Be ready to join us on camera to reveal the punishment, replied Murr. 

See you then!

You told Q that you were joining him and the guys for filming today and Joe had mentioned that Bessy would be there as well as Melyssa. As you predicted, Q was not suspicious at all. Perfect. Q drove you two to the filming location and you started to get nervous since you weren't sure what the punishment would be. You hoped it wouldn't be too bad.

Once you guys all get to set, you say hi to Murr, Sal, and Joe. Q asks where Bessy and Melyssa were and Joe replied that they had to go out and they would be back in a little bit. Smooth. You let the guys talk with production to go over the "challenge". 

Sal handed you a small bag and said, "we're doing the dropped wallet challenge so in the intro, you get to be the model for the bag with the strange gift to the person who picks up the wallet." You nodded in understanding. He lowered his voice, "after you show off the bag, the three of us will go 'welllllll' to Q and feel free in join in on his surprise. He might take it better coming from you." 

When it came time to begin filming, you joined the 4 guys and each of them introduced a part of the challenge. You stood between Q and Sal. 

Right on cue, you jumped in with the 'wellllll' and surprised Q.

"What?" He asked calmly with a laugh. He looked down at you and chuckled. "Not you! You corrupted my girlfriend!" He laughed while looking up at Murr, Sal, and Joe. They all had a malicious look on their face.

"Part 1 of Q's punishment is already over. Part 1 was him watching his girlfriend come over to the dark side and conspire with us," Murr said.

"But part 2 of the punishment is worse. Your task is that you have to go around the park and give people unsolicited advice. All of the things you have to say will be given to you by us. We will be far away from the conflict," Joe explained. This would be a tough punishment for Q, he was never one to approach people and rudely tell them how to live their life. 

It was hard to watch Q do this punishment since it was painful for him to do. You stood back with the guys and listened to all of the things Q would have to say. Some things weren't really bad, but some were impolite. 

"Hey, Q, you're almost done. Just go up to this guy reading on the bench, sit next to him, and tell him that the book in his hand looks too girly for him. Then tell him about some manly books that you've read."

Q goes and sits next to the guy and gives the uncomfortable comment.

"Actually, it's my girl's favorite book. She's mad at me and she said she would meet me here after work, so I wanted to impress her in a unique way," the man explained. Q instantly had a look of guilt on his face.