How You're Dealing With Covid-19

Sal: Sal being a germaphobe meant that he was the one who took all of the hand sanitizers from the local pharmacy as soon as there was a case in Washington. Every day when you came from work, he greeted you at the door with hand sanitizer and a disinfectant wipe. It drove you crazy at first, but you understood where he was coming from. 

Q: While the virus was primarily infecting people located directly in New York City, you and Q were really happy that you had moved to Long Island just a few months prior. There were not very many cases on Long Island, but you still played it safe and stayed home unless there was a reason that you had to leave the house. Your cats really enjoyed the extra attention and extra snacks that you would sneak them without Q noticing. 

Murr: You and Murr were always very clean people and did not think that you two had much to worry about. You both found the silver lining in the pandemic and took the time at home to reorganize some things in the house. You even started binging some new Netflix shows and watched movies together. 

Joe: You and Joe were cautious, but not panicked about the virus like some of his friends were...You were stockpiling up on snacks even before you guys had to be quarantined so you two found it easy to manage this new everyday life. You pampered and spoiled the dogs while you were home from work and you and Joe took them on walks around the neighborhood at least once a day to keep everyone from having cabin fever. 

A/N: Thank you so much for the continued support of this story, I know it's been a long time since I've updated-- classes are getting tougher. At least now I might be able to sit down at right some more while my classes have been moved online. As always, if you have a specific request (for a preference or oneshot) or just need someone to talk to, my DMs are always open! Stay safe and stay smart, everyone