After He Gets Punished

Sal: He comes home with a defeated look on his face. He didn't know that he would be getting punished that day. He thought it was just a regular challenge day. When the guys announced that he would be getting punished, he was in denial. He was frustrated and he was still upset even when he got home that day. When he walked in you were sitting on the couch finishing typing stuff for work. You put your laptop down and went up to greet him.

"What happened, babe?" You asked hugging him.

"They put me in a room with cats," he told you, clearly upset about it, "one almost killed me." You felt bad but couldn't help but chuckle. His explanation of the punishment seemed quite exaggerated. You knew that he had an extreme fear of cats and you wanted to be accepting of it, but you still found yourself teasing him a lot, "Y/N, it's not funny!" He exclaims.

"I'm just kidding around with you," you say holding his hands and swinging your arms playfully. You wink at him. He starts to smile a little bit knowing that you were teasing him out of love.

Q: You had plans to go out with your fiancé after he got done filming the show for the day. You didn't exactly know what time he would be home so you waited for a call from him.

A little after 4pm, your phone started ringing and you joyfully picked it up. You were under the impression that he would be in a cheery mood too, but you received just the opposite.

"Hey, Y/N," he said monotonously.

"Honey, what's wrong?" You ask him. You were hoping everything was okay.

"I got punished today and they pulled the whole 'weeelllllllll' thing on me," he explained.

"Aww, we don't have to go out tonight, then. You seem upset and tired. Why don't we just stay in tonight. We can watch movies and go out another night," you said.

"I know you were looking forward to the date night and I don't want to ruin it."

"I promise, Brian, you're not ruining it. Just come home."

15 minutes later, Q arrived at your house and you welcomed him with a hug and a kiss.

"Honey why don't you go change into something comfortable. We can watch movies and cuddle for the rest of the night. I know you can really hate punishment days sometimes."

He happily obliged and came out of your room a few minutes later wearing sweatpants and a sweatshirt. He looked a little miserable. He gave you another loving embrace. You two sat on the couch close to each other and Q put on his movie of choice, Star Wars. You started twirling his hair a bit. He secretly enjoyed when people would play with his hair. You'd braid it and just have fun with it. You and Q watched the entire original three Star Wars movies before crashing on the couch that night curled up next to each other.

Murr: "Hey Y/N," Murr said on the phone. He was out for a little while to film the show and he was calling you when he was on his way, "I was hoping after filming today we could go out for coffee. I don't think filming will take all that long today."

"Awesome, sounds good! I can't wait, baby," you say. You loved every time you went out with Murr.

About an hour or so later you got another call from Murr. You picked up,

"Hey, James," you say.

"Hey Y/N, actually this is Sal. Murr's getting punished tonight."

"Oh, hi, Sal," you say. You and Sal were close friends despite his relationship with Murr.

"Murr was telling us that he can't get punished today because you and him have a date tonight and he doesn't want it ruined so originally we felt bad," Sal was telling you, "but from me, Q, and Joe, we apologize. Your boyfriend is going to be miserable tonight," Sal had a slight laugh in his voice.

"Give the little ferret hell," you said giggling. The guys found it great that you were cool with them punishing your boyfriend. Of course you felt bad because he got punished a lot, but you made sure you were there for him and was supportive all the time.

After his punishment ended, he called you,

"Hey Y/N, are we still on for our date tonight?"

"If you're up for it then it sounds good."

You two went on your date and he told you everything about the punishment. He usually hates his punishments but he's been trying to be less miserable about them. He admires when you listen to all of his stories and try to help.

Joe: Joe sometimes knows when he's getting punished and he doesn't let it bother him. He will usually tell you if he knows and he constantly will tell you, "I got this, I'll be fine." He takes on his punishments and tries to find the good in them. He likes to have fun with them.

When the day came that he was getting punished you wished him good luck. You knew he wouldn't have an issue with it since he never has. This punishment wasn't as rough as other ones but it was still harsh. He was doing the gymnastics routine punishment. He showed up to set that day knowing that he would be punished but he didn't know what it would be.

He didn't want to show the fact that he was a little nervous because he just wanted to prove that he is fearless. He left for filming that day with a confident smile.

When filming was over for the day Joe texted you.

"Hey Honey, just leaving now, it was a little brutal today I guess. I'm tired, can't wait to be home."

You texted back saying,

"You'll have to tell me about it! See you soon, be careful,"

When Joe got home, he walked right up to you and gave you a hug.

"I hate those guys sometimes," he said trying to crack a smile.

"What'd they do this time?"

"They made me do a stupid gymnastics routine. They know I can't do that kind of stuff!"

"Oh honey, why don't you just sit down and relax, I can imagine how you feel," you tell him. You sit next to rhim and rub his back.

"I really love you," he says with a smile.