getting up

It was 7:30 in the morning and you were supposed to be awake for school ,but your body had other plans and you found yourself falling asleep every 5 Minutes.

You closed your eyes once and then glanced over at your phone as it read ' 7:45 '.

How is that even possible?

Jin placed the food on the table and the others started eating breakfast at the table when he realised you weren't there . He was about to send someone up to check on you but then decided if it was best if he went himself .He groaned and walked upstairs to your room to get you .But as he approached your door he heard faint shuffling behind the door.

"Y/N you ready?"

Jin POV -

I keep hearing things and the sound of shuffling but she's not answering me should I knock ?
I knocked at her door and waited for an answer but I got no response so I just went in ,
To my disappointment I saw her laying on her bed still in pyjamas.

I slouch on the door way already knowing what type of day it's gonna be today but I'll try again.

"Y/N you awake ?" I gently asked , but instead of an answer she turned to me mumbling incoherent words .
" Sle...p..Tire." She not so carefully phrased . What's that supposed to mean?
I guess I have to pull the Jungkook card to get her attention aish!
"Y/N get up or i'll give away your sweets I brought you to Jungkook "

-
.
.
And Just like that Y/N was jolted awake .A beast inside her rose as she ran to Jin and went down on her knees practically begging her dear eldest brother doesn't give away her beloved sweets" get up then , we need to drop you off to school " He said unamused already walking out your room when you shouted "fine, ill get up !!"

You sigh in denial and get ready for the day but it was worth it , Because there was no way your letting carrot-eater wannabe take your precious sweets.