"Yah, what a good girl haha" he chuckled, "but are you sure you want to do this?" he asked.

"Why?" I tilted head.

Jungkook shrugged, "well, she just doesn't really like it when people do things without her permission, especially when she specifically tells you to only do something. Nothing more, nothing less"

"Oh... it's the first time I've hear this. But it'll be fine! We barely see each other anyways, and I'm helping out the maids too so I bet they won't tell her" I said smiling.

Jungkook let out a breath, "well, I can't stop you can't I".

I just let out a small chuckle causing her eyes to squint.

"But everyone is so good at their job here, it's always so hard for me to keep up with the same work even if I wanted to help, so now I'm just stuck with the easy cleaning windows" I said and huffed.

"It's been like this since the beginning. Everyone here has been working here since the Mistress moved in, so.... 15 years? Well, human years. Each and every one of us has been assigned a specific job to do, and it's the only thing we could do" Jungkook replied.

That's why most of them looked a little bit old.... but how come I remember seeing people who looked the same age as me? And how about Jungkook? He must have really good skincare.

"We haven't hired anyone ever since, but you're an exception I guess" he turned around and looked at me like he was observing me, crossed arms head tilted and hand on his chin,

"And I don't get why.... because she actually hates and tries to avoid interactions with humans, if any at all....hm" Jungkook said like he was trying to figure something out.

"Interactions with... humans? Are you talking about Ms. Kim?" I questioned.

"Yup" he said popping the 'p'.

"Why? But isn't she one too?" I looked at him curiously.

Jungkook looked at me for a second before his eyebrows went into a series of movements, first the scrunch with confusion, then comes the one up one down, and ending with the surprised lift.

He looked so funny I had to stifle a laugh.

"Wait...you..."

"I what?"

Then his face turned into a bemused one, "you don't know?"

"Know what?" I asked.

There was a few seconds of silence before Jungkook gave a playful smirk, "noooothing" he said childishly.

I tilted my head with my face that said huh?

"Lisa-yah, behave alright? And be careful not to irritate our mistress too much. She can get a little intense sometimes" he said.

Now I'm even more confused, irritate her? But I barely even see her!

Jungkook tapped my head again, "gotta run Lisa-yah, don't want Greg to get mad at me again" he said before dashing off,

"See ya!" he turned around said for the last time before he went into another hallway. Greg is the head butler of this mansion, I heard he is one of the closer servants to Ms. Kim.

I sighed, now I'm alone again to clean this stupid tall window that I can't even reach, letting out a huff. How could I reach such a tall place...?

Wait, I smacked my head, I can just get a chair! Aish Lisa what are you thinking? I need to use my head more, I thought as I went to get a chair.

Okay, I'm scared. I got a tall stool instead of a chair to help me to reach the top, but I didn't realize how unstable it is until I got on. But even with this stool, I'm still having a hard time reaching the top. I tried to reach a little higher on my tippy toes and felt the stool start to wobble even more. I should stop and go get another stool, but my stubbornness urged me to do otherwise.

Just... a little...more!

I beamed after I wiped the last bit of dusty spot feeling proud of myself, but my satisfaction was quickly replaced with the realization, along with the fear that I was starting to fall off the stool.

I felt my body falling in air, I shut my eyes tightly bracing myself for the hard landing that I knew was coming.

But instead, I felt a breeze past me. I opened my eyes slowly when I realized the impact from the floor never came, and that I was standing instead of being on the floor.

I felt myself against something a little taller than me, and the only other thing I could make out were a pair of hands that was holding onto my waist with a firm grip, I suppose it was what caught me from the fall.

The touch on my waist was firm, but gentle at the same time. I was surprised that someone was able catch me so fast since I didn't hear anybody's footsteps coming towards me before and during my fall.

"U-um" I said as the person was still holding onto my waist, not letting go.

I couldn't see their face in this position, and I was about to say something until I felt my heart skip a beat. Because I realized once again, the sweet fragrance that gave me butterflies in my stomach.

And I knew it could've only belonged to one person.

"What are you doing?" she said in a cold tone.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter two whoop whoop! 🎉

 It's a little shorter than I would've liked it but I thought this was a good place to end for the next chapter. I wanted update a little earlier but I've been searching parts for my new PC cuz I'm broke 🤣