TWO

The existence of vampires and other supernatural beings are normal in that world, but vampires were known to be exceptional and distinguished beings. Pure blooded vampires with bloodlines tracing back to the beginning of time were known to be part of the royal family and were looked up upon by the people.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It has been about a month since Lisa started to work for Jennie as a maid.

Yes, a maid.

Despite what Jennie said, she never really paid much attention to Lisa ever since that day other than work reasons, and instructed her to talk to the head butler if she has any questions. Which therefore led Lisa to not have any opportunities to communicate with her master.

Since the day they first met, she's seen her Miss a total of............2 times?

The first where they bumped into each other in the hallway, and the second which was an incident that Lisa thinks was not her fault. How was she supposed to know her master was changing?

She tried to not think about it too much and just carried out her daily chores everyday, but you can always find her mind wandering inside that pretty little head of hers.

Wondering why Jennie picked her off from the streets, why she gave her this job when she already has countless other servants, why she found her, how she found her, and why did she act the way she did the first day they met and just completely ignored her afterwards.

And every time she tries to think about it she always ends up in a blushing mess as her mind leads her thoughts to to their little "event" that happened that day.

In this one month, Lisa made lots of friends with the other servants, especially with a good boy named Jungkook. He was cute and had a nice smile which often made Lisa smile as well because she's a sweet lovely girl who loves sunshines and smiles.

In this one month, Lisa also learned about many things too.

It turns out, the women who brought her into her home, was really, REALLY wealthy, like much more than she anticipated when she woke up in that room. Her house- no, mansion! It was gigantic almost as if it were a castle, and Lisa was awed when she toured the place which took her 5 hours. No wonder there's so many servants here, it is definitely needed to clean this place, but lucky for Lisa she was only instructed to clean Jennie's room.

It also turns out that the room that Lisa woke up in was actually her masters. But it's quite odd she did because she heard from the other maids that she doesn't like it when people goes in her room, nonetheless her bed.

Right now Lisa is cleaning the windows. Even though she doesn't have to, she feels guilty when all the other maids are spending all day cleaning when she doesn't haven't much to do even though she's a maid too. So she decided to help out a little bit.

Lisa's pov

Ughhh, why is this window so tall? I huffed as I couldn't reach the top of the window. I turned around when I heard someone call my name.

"Lisa-yahhh" It's Kookie!

Even though I get along with everyone here very well, Jungkook is one of the two people I've gotten really close to in the time I've stayed here.

"Kookie!" I said with a big smile and small chuckle.

He smile and tapped my head, "why are you cleaning? Didn't Miss say you only had to clean her room?"

"Mm, she did" I nodded, "but I still wanted to help out the other maids. They have to do so much everyday and since I have little to do, I decided to help out!" I replied.