Chapter 9

I was at the cafe half an hour after noon I was there waiting for her to come, ready to go up to her.

I couldn't sit still so I got out and stood next to the door getting more nervous by the second.

It was one o'clock now and I was walking around in the same spot. I looked at where she came from and there she was. She was again in her leather jacket but her headphones were around her neck instead of on her ears. I walked closer to her and was going to cross the road when I saw that she was with somebody, a boy around her age. Maybe he's a friend I said to myself but I knew that I wasn't going to talk to her that she was with somebody else. They both walked past me with her left hand interlaced in his right hand.

They kept on walking and I walked after them keeping a distance so they wouldn't notice me.

She was laughing at something the boy had just said and i've never felt more jealous in my entire life.

They stopped in front of a pizza parlour and she wrapped her arms around the boy's neck and he wrapped his arms around her waist. They shared a long tender hug and after that I saw them lean their faces to each others and they kissed.

He caressed her face with his thumb and said 'See you soon babe.' and with that he left and she got inside the pizza parlour. From the glass doors I saw her get an apron from her bag with the logo of the place big and bright in the middle.

She opened a door in the back of the room and got in.

I walked away from the place with my sorrow. I felt heart broken a feeling that I knew too well for my liking.

I felt sad and dissaponted. I walked back to the cafe surrounded by people that unlike me had a smile on their face.

A girl that I didn't even know her name just broken my heart.

I wonder tough 'Will I ever see her again?'