Chapter 8

That night I couldn't sleep. I tried every tactic I knew that was supposed to put you to sleep but nothing could help. After a while I gave up and resigned myself for a night awake. I got up from the bed and went to the small kitchen to make a cup of warm tea. After the tea was ready I went back to bed and sat down on the bed and laid my back against the bed frame.

I drank the tea slowly and I switched on the tv to see if their was something worth watching. I flicked through the channels but there was nothing I wanted to see so I switched it of.

With nothing to distract me I started thinking about her. She was still a mystery as the first time that I saw her. I had so many questions about her.

I wanted to get to know here. I wanted to know what type of music she liked. It was hard to tell because she had that punk rock and indie vibe but she looked like she would like grunge music like Nirvana or The 1975. I could also see her listening to rock bands or indie bands like arctic monkeys. I could imagine her listening to some quite, relaxing music like Lana Del Rey and Lorde. She also could listen to pop music like One Direction and Ariana Grande. She looked like the type who listened to everything.

It was hard trying to guess what a person would like without knowing them.

I also wanted to know wheather she liked to drink tea or coffee. Whether she liked new or old movies and a lot of other things.

And that was when I decided that tomorrow I will talk to her. When I see her walking by I will go up to her and introduce myself and not be so shy and then I will get to know her.

I wondered if she was sound asleep or if she was wide awake like me.