22. Daddy Loves a Dom Baby!

#Warning: Mature content!

Taehyung's P. O. V.

“Anghh Tae!”

He cried out as I pushed him down on the table top, “wrong fucking answer, try again”. I jerked his pants off, leaving him stark naked and writhing under me in utter need.

If you wanna play this, I’m game...

“I won’t touch you till I hear what you called me” I threatened nipping softly at his ear, letting the cool air tease his feverish skin.

“Please..I-I need you..please...” he whimpered, pleading to me with his eyes as well and I dragged my fingers up his thighs, pressing teasingly nearer to his groin but intentionally missing the mark that would please him.

“Be good baby boy, and I will give you so much more” I carried on teasing him, loving how he grew in size by mere teasing.

His arms came up to coil around my neck as he tugged me closer, placing his lips to my ear and teasingly licked “make me feel good daddy”.

Fuck! He knows exactly how to drive me crazy every fucking way!

A chill ran down my spine and I felt all my control slip, mindlessly I attacked his mouth and urged anxiously to own him.

So what if he’s difficult as hell, he’s my baby.

Mine.

I’ll love you so good, so fucking good you’re gonna lose your mind.

He kissed me back just as breathlessly and pressed his knee to my still clothed bulge in impatience. I grunted into his mouth as he worked his knee on me vigorously. The moment I pulled my mouth off of his he sat up and hastily tugged me nearer by grabbing at my belt, unbuckling it in the next second while I enjoyed seeing him that desperate in his need for me.

Unbridled untamed hunger is always so sexy but being the prude he is, I never thought I’d get lucky enough to see it in my Jinnie.

Guess it’s my lucky day after all!

I grabbed the back of his head pulling his attention to my mouth again as I captured his lips in mine a second time, prying his mouth open as I tasted him hungrily and felt him push down my pants to my knee and began stroking me.

“Fuck baby! You’re playing unfair again” his hooded eyes stared at me and the need to claim every inch of him gripped at me harder “it was my turn to be mean to you.”

His touches passed his desperation onto me, pumping me till he turned me wild and I wanted in, to be wrapped in his tight wet heat, want it right now.

I pressed two fingers on his lips and he instantly took the hint, gobbling them as he excitedly coated them in his saliva.

God! The sight of him drooling as I pumped the fingers through his soft plump lips is enough to turn me crazy.

In the next second I turned him about, bending him over the table.

“Put your leg up” I beamed internally as I saw him hastily follow my order and whimpered while my fingers played fast to scissor him open for me “tell daddy if he’s being too rough, ok sweetheart?”

I pulled his hips back lining myself and groaned to watch him clench around me as I pushed inside, settling myself into him entirely while he shuddered and moaned out.

His back straightened tensing up and palms curled into stiff fists.

Holding back my crazed need to take him the way I wanted to, I waited and within a moment felt him pushing his ass back on me making me grin.