"So she's been living in jeju this whole time" I nodded. "Is she alright? Is she sick? What happened to her?" I motioned her to slow down with the questions.

"She and Yena unnie are living in our house there. I'm pretty sure she's alright" Both of them nodded. "I'll get tickets and we could go and meet them"

"Ready four tickets for us, Actually five. We'll invite our other friends to go with us" Hyewon unnie nodded. "Now Chaewon. Do you think our friends will join us?"

As I recall they're still in japan. So i'm not sure how they could possibly join us. Yujin would gladly join but the others? I dont think so.

"Yujin, you and me. That's it" she thought for a second then nodded.

"You're right, she might get confused if all of us go there" she kept on nodding while Minju and Eunbi unnie were talking about something.

"How about parents?" Minju said while looking at Hyewon unnie. "Yena's parents are out of the country for a business trip right now. And I dont know how her brother will react to all this. I'll let them know once we get Yena back"

"How about Yuri's family?" Minju and Eunbi looked at each other. "I dont think they're ready to see her yet. They dont even know what happened to Yuri. She ran away from home before"

"Let's not involve them for now. Let's talk about what to do when we get there" the three of us focused our attention to her. "We cant just go there and say 'hello we're friends and i'm taking you back to seoul'. That would be absurd"

"How about we try to spend time with them. You know, we could make them remember. But isnt it best for them to not remember?" Minju and Hyewon unnie shaked their heads in Eunbi unnie's suggestion.

"It will be best if they remember. It would be easier for them to go back to their old lives" Minju said.

They kept on debating whether we should try to help them remember or just let them be. I didnt want to join the debate because their memories would come back either way.

What my concern is ... Yena unnie. She seems to be fond of Yuri now. I know it wasn't right of me to ignore her out of the blue just like that. And now i'm being jealous for now absolute reason.

It's just that what if she remembers? She'll remember our relationship. And that would make everything complicated.

Flashback

She was surpised of my sudden confession. I was about to leave since I didnt want to act embarrassed in front of her. I knew she liked this other girl but I dont know ...

I turned around and lowed my head to leave. She suddenly grabbed my hand.

"Chaewon-ah, I love you too. Since that's what you want i'll give it to you. For now on, i'm yours" I stared into her eyes. I was happy that she accepted my feelings but there was this something in her eyes saying that it wasn't that.

We dated secretly for a month because I wasnt ready to tell the whole world or my dad about me having a relationship. She was nice and sweet, you wouldnt ask for anything more from her.

But everytime I see her, it feels like she ... doesnt love me the same way.

"Unnie, do you love me?" She stared at me then smiled. "Of course I do, you're Kim Chaewon. You're the only person I care about"

End of flashback

I'm the only person she cares about. She told me the words I love you lots of times but I still cant feel it. Believing all that, I realized that she only loved me as a friend. And just as that, she only said yes because she didnt want to hurt me.

That's when I started to avoid her. Why did I even do that? I knew she was handling things pretty rough. Why did I abandon her just like that? This is all my fault.

"Chaewon ...? Are you alright?" I got out of my thoughts and looked at them. "Yes I am, why?"

"You're crying" Eunbi unnie got her handkerchief and wiped my tears off. "You've been like that for five minutes. Is there a problem?"

"No, i'm okay. I just remembered something, no big deal" I said as I gave them a smile.

"You sure?" Hyewon unnie asked as I nodded.

"Well ... we all agreed to just go with the flow when we meet them. You think that will be okay?" I slowly nodded.

"Just a heads up. Yuri is like a responsible parent while Yena unnie is the kid who sticks to her mom like glue" The three of them laughed.

"Yuri? Responsible for someone else? That's possible, the Yuri that we saw last time was messed up. She couldnt even feed food for the dog before" Minju said while explaining the stuff Yuri did before.

"Yena sounds normal. AHAHAHAH she's always been a kid, It's Chaewon's fault Yena graduated high school. If you hadn't let her copy all your papers" she kept on telling stories about Yena unnie.

I guess we'll just have to find out how all of this goes.