My mum is quite the hugger. He handed her the flowers and champagne to which made my mum gush over him even more.

As they made small talk at the front door I wandered through the house to find my favourite of the family; Barry, our cat.

'Hello bud.' I cooed as I saw saw him lying on the sofa.

After me fussing over Barry, Brad and my mother found me in the living room.

I brought Brad to my childhood room where we put our bags. My dad and Joe were out getting drink for the weekend, Luke and Lily hadn't arrived yet so me and Brad were considerably early.

Brad took his top off and stretched before looking to me.

'What are you doing?' I asked unamused.

'I'm just changing love.' He came towards me smacking his lips to mine.

I let out a quiet moan as I felt his hands move all around my body.

Just then he pulled away and threw a jumper over his torso.

'Fuck you.' I groaned before leaving him to go downstairs and catch up with my mum.

Just as we were talking he walked in and of course my mum turned the conversation to golden balls.

After Luke and Lily arrived we all caught up then got ready to go for dinner.

Of course getting ready meant more teasing between Brad and I.

I decided to wear a v cut leopard print dress and I have to admit the dress was probably a bit short but I didn't care.

Brad obviously had got the 'lets dress to tease each other' memo as he wore a white long sleeved shirt that his biceps were near busting out of; clearly remembering my comment earlier.

I was sat between Lily and my mum with our other halves facing us with Joe at the head of the table living his best loner life.

Looking in front of me I watched Brad as he concentrated carefully on what Joe, my dad were talking about, joining in conversation with them.

His lips was in a straight line together as he furrowed his eyes while concentrating. And his concentrating face is what made me want to fuck him the first time we met in that studio.

'I'm just going to the toilet.' I told the girls and Luke excusing myself to try and cleanse the dirty thoughts running through my mind.

We had come back to my parents house after having a few more drinks which was probably not a good idea on my behalf seeing as I tend to get quite horny when I'm drinking.

And when I say horny I mean very fucking horny.

'Brad I need you.' I mumbled as I tried to dry hump him as we got more drinks for everyone in the kitchen.

'Not tonight babe.' He kissed my pouted lips before carrying drinks to the living room.

I poured more gin into my glass before making my way to the living room where my family and Brad sat with music blaring through the speakers. 

'Brad you're more than welcome to come and spend a few days here over the Christmas break!' My mum gushed obviously so fond of him already.

'That would be lovely.' He smiled ever so innocently. 'I'm sure we'll be able to work something out.'

'What if I didn't want him here?' I teased quirking my eyebrow.

'Well we do.' My dad sassed back causing me to sigh in defeat knowing that all my family had his back already.

After a few more drinks were had we all decided it was time to call it a night.

Brad and I went to my childhood room where he stripped into his boxers and climbed into bed as I done my skin care and changed into one of his tops.

As I got into bed Brad was basically already asleep so I decided to take matters into my own hands. Quite literally.

My hands reached down to my pants and pulled them down to allow my fingers to rub myself before I got to my clit.

The muffled moans and squirming obviously woke Brad up as I found him sat watching me with a shocked expression.

He took my hand and removed it before he straddled my legs and took over.

His fingers thrust in and out of me as I threw my head back as the pleasure ran through my body finally.

'Brad.' My breath hitched in my throat as he hit the spot.

'Shhh.' He put his lips on mine to stop me from waking my family up.

After I rode out my high I decided it was time to give him a lil something.

'Grace.' He said through a deep breath as I removed his boxers, taking his dick in my hand.

Just as I was about to take him in my mouth I heard voices from outside my room.

Brad quickly pulled the sheets over us and we cuddled as though we were going to sleep.

'Do you have my charger?' Luke asked as he came into my room.

'Why would I have your charger?' I groaned, annoyed he was interrupting us.

'Jesus.' He mumbled before leaving again.

'Now.' I turned to Brad with a grin before I climbed back on top of his knees.

I lowered my head and took him in my mouth.

'Fuck Grace.' He moaned quietly as he threw his head back and gripped onto my sheets.

Once he came in my mouth I lay back down beside him, pulling the sheets over our half naked bodies.

Brad placed his hand on the side of my face and turned mine to face his. Placing a kiss on my lips, it wasn't rough like we'd just had oral, it was soft and meaningful.

'I love you.' He mumbled against my lips.

'Ditto.' I breathed back with a grin.