Phone conversation.....

Nandini: Hello.....

Principal: Mrs. Malhotra please come to the hospital.

Nandini: What happened?? Hospital....why??

Hearing about hospital Nandini's breath became uneven.

Principal: You please come. Neel fell from the stairs. We are taking him to the hospital.

The phone escaped from her hand and she sat on the bed with a thud. Her head started spinning. After composing herself she picked up the phone and without hearing anything she cut the phone and called Manik.

Phone conversation.....

Manik: Hey wassup?? Missing me already??

Nandini: Manik.....

Manik: Nandini!! What happened?? Your voice is not coming nice. You are fine na??

Nandini: Manik Neel....

Manik: Neel?? Neel kya?? What are you even saying Nandini??

Nandini: Principal ka....call aya tha...unhone....kaha....ki wo....he....he fell from....the stairs Manik.

Manik stood up from the seat. He heard a loud sob from the phone.

Manik: Nandini I'm....I'm coming okay!! Don't worry. Nothing will happen to him. I'm coming.

Manik ran from his cabin to fetch his car leaving all the staffs surprised. He drove towards home.

As he entered Nandini came running and hugged him and cried out loud.

Nandini: Manik Neel....wo....

Manik: Nandini sshhh....kuch nahi hoga use. I'm there na. Kuch nahi hoga. Ab chalo.

Both left for the hospital. Entering inside Manik went near the receptionist. The receptionist was busy on her phone.

Manik: Excuse me.

Receptionist: Tell fast I'm busy.

Manik fisted his hands to calm himself.

Manik: I want to know where is Neel Malhotra?? He is admitted some times before.

Receptionist(still surfing the phone): Are hoga yahi kahi. Dekh lo na.....

Manik banged the reception desk with his fist. Then only she lifted her head being scared.

Manik: Then what are you doing here????? Is the phone only the reason of yours to sit in the reception??

Hearing his shout many people gathered there. The head of the department also came. Nandini tried to calm him down.

Manager: Are aap to Manik Malhotra hain na?? Any problem??

Manik: Problem hain isiliye hi to aya hu. Agar problem nahi hota to kya main ata yaha??

Nandini: Manik please calm down.

Manik: Kya calm down Nandini?? Yaha hum Neel ke liye aye hain aur ye......

Nandini: Okay okay....I'm seeing. (To the manager) Actually our son is admitted here. Neel Malhotra.

The manager told the receptionist to check where he is and told them. They rushed towards the ICU word.

They saw the principal and a teacher standing there. Seeing them coming the principal told them that while coming downstairs he fell down and his head is injured. They both saw their son lying on the bed with several of wires attached to his body. Nandini fell on her knees and started crying. Manik was crying silently. He can't see his son like this. Neel might not be their blood but the bond they share is beyond anything. They both love Neel so much and can go to any extent to save him.

The doctor came out after a long time. Seeing him Manan rushed towards him.

Manik: Doctor how is Neel?? He is fine right??

Doctor: Mr. Malhotra aap??

Manik: Ya he is my son.

Doctor: See I can't say anything about him now. He lost lots of blood and we need it. But the problem is his blood group is very rare. We don't have it in our stocks.

They both were rooted on their places and just stared each other.

Doctor: Someone among you both should have the same blood group right??

Manik: No. Our blood group doesn't match with him.

Doctor: I'm sorry Mr. Malhotra. But you have to arrange it.

Saying this the doctor left.

Nandini: Manik ab kya hoga?? Kuch karo na please.

Manik: Nandini please don't cry. I'm just coming okay?? Stay here only.

Manik left to search for blood.

To be continued..........