"Why did you stop?It was fun..continue,"Taehyung said while signing her to continue with his other hand.

"I closed the door,how and when did you come in?"Sora asked.

"I came here right after you..and how I came in?I know the spell to unlock doors,"He said and smiled then again said,"Start doing whatever you were doing again.You were doing amazing,sweetie."

Sora sighed.

One day she could just end up killing him.

"Does that phone even work?"Sora asked,"In the academy?"

"Yeah..it does.I have my ways to get things to work,sweetheart,"Taehyung said.

Sora sighed and sat down on the floor.

She's doomed.If he shows this video to everyone then she would be made fun of for years.No one would ever let her forget this.Why can't she have a single moment to herself where she can rant?Why does Taehyung have to ruin everything?

Taehyung came and sat beside her on the floor and kept the phone in his pocket.

"Where did your energy go?You were stomping and jumping around calling me names a few moments ago,"Taehyung said.

"You are gonna show everyone the video,aren't you?"Sora asked

Taehyung stared at her for a few moments,"That depends on you."

She frowned,"What do you mean?"

"I have a little deal.If you make it I guess I will delete the video,"Taehyung said.

Sora turned towards him completely excitedly and asked,"What is it?Tell me!"

Taehyung found that cute and smiled but then seriously said,"You have to do whatever I say for two week.You can't say no to me."

Sora's face fell,"What?"

What is this crazy guy even saying?

"You heard right.Whatcha say?"Taehyung asked acting innocent.

Sora sighed.She is going to teach him a lesson.Nobody has ever taught him so he doesn't know how to behave.He just does and says whatever he wants.

"Listen,this is a form of slavery.That's not allowed and is immoral..and you think you can do whatever you want to do,don't you?Listen..every student over here tolerates you just because they are afraid of you and girls tolerate you just because you look good.But actually.."

"If you don't want to make the deal then say so.Stop lecturing me.If I Were to reform after getting a lecture,I would've reformed years ago,"Taehyung said emotionlessly.

"That's true.I don't know why I tried.And no.I'm not agreeing to the deal."

"Okay.."Taehyung said and was about to get up,"I will just release the video then.."

Sora immediately held his hands and made him sit back down.Taehyung looked at his hand that Sora was holding.

"Sorry.."Sora said and took her hands away,"Can you not release the video?"

"But you said no.So I can't not release it,but if you say yes,I won't."

Sora sighed.She doesn't want this to get released.Everyone knows her as a sweet and nice angel.If this gets released then she would just be a laughingstock.

"Okay.."Sora said in a low voice,"I agree to the deal."

Taehyung smirked,"That's like a good girl!"

Sora then looked at him,"I am going to do whatever you say,but don't expect me to be nice to you anymore."

"Okay,dear,"Taehyung said and ruffled her hair.