14

When I woke up I had a huge headache. I felt arms around me and smiled. I turned expecting to see Jason but instead I saw Mikey. I was in shock. Both of us nude and in the Same bed.

"Shit!" I yelled out causing him to fall out of bed.

"What!?" I began to frown holding back tears.

"Jayda, I'm Sorry baby girl. I didn't know what happened." Then I remembered

Flashback
Mikey walked over to me and Jason and got in a fight. He was drunk also so he punched Jason.

"Stay away from my girlfriend!' He screamed out at him.

Then he walked over to me and asked me to dance. I was drunk so I nodded. Red nose began to play. I grinded against Mikey as he sat on the couch. I was giving him a lap dance when he grabbed my breast from behind.

I smiled and kissed him. I felt him grow hard from under. His hard was against my leg and I liked it. We stood up and went to a room. I sat on him again and grinded. He was moaning uncontrollablely. I was smiling and unzipped his jeans. I pulled them down and smiled to his length in my face now.

I quickly put it in my mouth swirling my tongue on the tip gaining more moans. I bobbed up and down gaining even more moans. I laughed and then swallowed. He flipped me over pulling off my panties. He without warning put himself inside me. I moaned Very loud because he was pretty big. "Mikey damn it go faster!" I screamed out as he thrusted harder.

End of flashback

I began to cry. I fucked my brother! I knew I was bad but not this bad. That Is called incest and I did it. I fucked my own brother.

"Mikey" I began and then stopped.

"I'm so Sorry sis. I love you, you know that right?" He asked with tears in his eyes.

I nodded and kissed his cheek. I was still freaking out. What if someone found out!