23

Its been eight months since I've seen Mike. Life is Alex has been different in a good way. He has made me laugh when I start thinking of Mikey. When I said I didn't want to go home I thought he'd fight back more. But he just gave up on me... On us..

The baby is healthy and due any day now. I can't wait to see this baby I've been growing. We did not find out the gender. We want to be surprised.

I want to just lay in bed all day and just wait for this baby to come out but today is my baby shower. None of my family are invited, its mostly Alex's family and our friends.

Me and Alex are kind of an item now and his family thinks the baby is his. They would put us to shame if they knew it belonged to my brother. We blocked my family from our social medias so they wouldn't try to find us.

I got out of bed with sudden regret. Alex entered the room and helped me put on a large floral dress. My stomach was so big this is the only dress that would fit.

I slip on a pair of black moccasins because I can't reach my feet anymore. Alex grabs my hand and we exit our house. We climb into the car and begin our drive to the park where the baby shower is.

When we arrive I spot Alex's mom, Klara, and his sister, Meghan. Before I can attempt to get out of the car, Meghan is already by the door helping me get out.

I remember what Meghan told me when I first met her.

"We didn't think Alex would ever get a girl pregnant let alone lose his v-card. I'm glad its you out of all people. You seem chill."

Its strange because he is still a virgin and this is my brothers baby. I could never tell her that. Not after all these months of them believing its Alex's.

The party began shortly and people kept arriving. I was sitting at a table with Alex across from me. His eyes shifted from happy to angry very quickly. I turned my body to see what he was glaring at and came face to face with Mike.

"What are you doing here? How did you even find us?" I rubbed my eyes and gave myself a pinch to assure I wasn't dreaming.

I was not dreaming. This is real.