25

Once the baby shower ended I walked towards Mike. Meghan was way too drunk and Alex said he'd run her to the hotel quick and be back for me. Mike took my hands in his and gave them both small kisses.

"You know I love you right?" He asked staring into my eyes.

"I know." I replied softly.

"Come home with me tonight. Just one night I promise nothing bad will happen. If you choose to stay with Alex after tonight then I won't bother you again. Please Jay."

I thought it over in my head. I nodded my head softly and pulled my phone out of my purse. I dialed Alex's number and placed the phone on my ear until he answered.

Hey baby I'll be back as soon as I drop her off safely.

Alex I'm staying with Mike and my family for tonight. I'll be back tomorrow. I love you so much. I couldn't be more thankful for having you in my life.

Ok baby. Be safe, Ok?

I promise

I hung up the phone and looked at Mike. He grabbed my hand and we walked to the hotel. The second the door closed he pushed me against the wall and began kissing me. I can't lie and say this didn't feel good.

"I want you." He breathed out after pulling away from the kiss.

"Me being pregnant doesn't scare you and make me unattractive?" I asked bringing my biggest worry out into the open.

"No, in fact it makes you hotter. You're carrying my child. Fuck, that thing growing in you is mine." He smiled at me.

"Just be gentle, Ok?"

He nodded vigorously and proceeded to undress us both. He laid me down on the bed and began kissing my stomach. At one point I thought I heard him talking to it.

He positioned himself at my entrance and looked at me for approval. I bit my lip and nodded, giving him the Ok. He entered me and we both moaned together. He started thrusting in and out. Our moans were filling the room.

We kept going until both of us gave into the tiredness. He leaned over and kissed my forehead before walking towards the bathroom.

My stomach began hurting and I looked down to see a puddle of water around me.

"Mike come here!" I yelled, panic filling my body.

He ran into the room and looked over the situation.

"Hospital. Now. I'll call Alex." He yelled as he picked me up.

He picked my phone up off the counter. I watched him dial while holding me.

Jayda? Is everything alright?

No its Mike. Her water broke and I think she's going into labor.

Oh fuck. I'll meet you at the hospital. I'll bring her overnight bag.

He hung up the phone and placed me into the car. The car started and my stomach began hurting more. I think these are contractions.

The ride to the hospital was short but painful. We rushed inside and Mike told them what was happening. Alex came rushing through the door and towards us. They put me on a gurney and started wheeling me away. The doctor looked at the boys.

"Which one is the father?" He asked.

"I am." They both answered at the same time.

"I'm the real father he's just trying to take my job." Mike adds in.

The doctor points at Mike and tells him to come with us. We enter a room and the pain was back. I pulled off my pants and the doctor bent down to look at my cervix.

"This baby is ready to come out. Did you have sex before coming here? Because of how far alone you are, sex can cause labor to start."

I blushed and looked at Mike.

"I did."

The doctor smiled at me. He called the nurses into the room and they gave me an epidural. After this, I didn't feel a thing. The pain was pretty much gone. After a couple of hours the baby was finally here.

The sounds of crying filled the air and I started crying. The placed my new baby girl on my chest for skin to skin contact.

Mike walked over and kissed my head.

"Hey baby.. We made this." He said while a tear escaped his eye.

"Any names picked out?" The doctor asked us while taking the baby back for cleaning.

"Luna. Luna Michelle Murphy." I said with complete confidence.

"Awh baby that's perfect." Mike said while holding my hand.

Now what happens with Alex...