2

I finished up and began to walk out. "Where Are you going fatty?" Kian asked me. "None of your fucking business dueche bag!" I yelled and felt accomplished. I ran out before they could respond. I got in my car and began driving.

Sam's POV

She looked really cute. I like her but I can't do anything because I have to be mean to her.  I'm her bully. I wish she just knew how much I'm in love with her.

Jayda's POV

I was at the party and I looked around. I saw my friend. "Sup Bitch!" I yelled over the music. "Oooooh Hi! Bitch this is Jason. He's my friend. You two should talk!" She screams out and pushes us closer to each other. I blushed because this dude is hot.

"Hey I'm Jason!" He had to yell for me to hear him. "Wanna go somewhere private I can't hear you!" He nodded and we walked into a room. "That was fun. Okay so Hey I'm Jason." I smiled because in the light he was cuter. "Jayda." He smirked at me. "Cute name for a girl." I blushed badly and playfully punched his arm.

I was heavily drinking and smoking with Jason. We began to play truth or dare with other people who still haven't left. "Okay Okay. So Jayda? Truth or Dare?" I thought. "Dare!" I slurred out. "I dare you to hook you with Jason." She said and I nodded. I took Jason upstairs and things got intense.