Chapter two

Sora: Take this!!

Sora has finally defeat the demon tower. He had a rough time with it as he got to its core it decide to absorb all the Heartless around them. It was transforming into a tornado of darkness and makeing the guardian's feel like they cant it down. But sora said that he will and charge at it, but when sora went in for an attack the tornado did the same and sora didn't have time to guard. Until a bright light apper in fort of them both l, as the light hit sora he saw boy in a whilte shirt wearing and smal black jacket. Black shorts and gloves, he also was wearing a red scarf. The boy had white hair and look back at sora saying, "Need some help"? As then light faded away as sora was back on the ground and saw something in the sky.

When he looked up he saw keyblades flying around them as they were glowing yellow. The others notice this and auqa realized what happing and so did sora. He then jumped on one of them and rode it heading straight forward to the Heartless tired to attack him but then 5 keyblades that look the same. Sora then felt something in his heart knowing what to do as he started to fight back the Heatless tornado.

After dealing with the Heatless tornado sora landed back down to his ferind who went over to him smiling as they can now continue. But what they didn't realize that they were being watched by 3 figures.

Kari: Guys heads up some one coming.

The group turned around were Kari was looking at to see a figure coming towards them.

Axel: Just send in the Big bad already.

The figure silhouette was now showing more as riku knew who it was. It was him.. his evil past self. Instead being the same height this one was him back when he was a kid/teenage with a long hair style and yellow eyes same as terranort. He was wearing the Heatless eleblem on his chest and holding his sowrd of darkness.

Riku: YOU!

Mickey was surprised to see this version of riku again and realize that Xehanot has been going into the past to collect his past self. Riku remembers that ansem that took control over him and was not happy about it. He remember that it was is hour of weakness being controlled by the Heatless of Xehanot.

Ansem Riku: You sure? Then how about we found out!

A drak arura formed around him as the sky turned into darkness the gang got in battle mode readying form him to attack. But what he did next surprised them.

Ansem riku: But sadly I wont be able to deal with you right now. Since you have friends fighting by your side we decide to make some friends that can deal with you fools.

As Ansem Riku said that he summoned two portals of darkness as he used his sowrd to make it dramatic like he tore the air to make them. The Guardians were freighted as the two portal's were formed they sense very powerful darkness coming. They were shock in fear as they never felt this much evil in ther lifes. Sora put away his fear and summon his keyblade getting ready. They them saw as two figures came out, they were expecting them to be in the organization jackets but they weren't.

The one on the left of Evil riku was
Wereing white pants the had a balck belt showing a M on it as was wearing orange gi as his shirt. His skin was pink as his Body was muscular but they could not see his head as it was cover by the darkness.

The one on the right look like monster as they saw that it skin was red with a tail and being cover by what it look like armor. The armor was light purple and there were white parts of it armor. Same has they could not see it face but they saw it had a horns and sword on it back. And this one made the entire group fear it as they sense the most darkness in this one.