Chapter 1

The keyblade graveyard

The keyblade graveyard the resting ground of warriors that fought in the keyblade war. This world uses to be beautiful but now its empty waste land with keyblade in the ground and on mountains. It was quiet until a footsteps was head as nine figures were running between a mountain as 4 boys and 2 girls came out and a walking duck, dog and mouse.

The boy with the brown hair is named sora and his two friends next to him are Donald the duck and Goofy the dog. The boy with silver hair is named riku and the one next to him is Mickey the mouse. The boy with the red hair is named Axel or lea.(Got it memorized?) The girl with the pink hair is Kari and the girl with bule hair is aqua. The boy with the yellow hair is named ventus he saved by sora and his friends by waking him from a deep slumber. These people are know as keyblade weiders (Minus the duck and the dog.) Or better yet called the Guardians of Light.

The Guardians of Light approach the Keyblade Graveyard as they were he stop a organization knows as organization XIII that wants to get to a place called Kingdom Hearts. As they continuing to find them sora saw someone in the distance as the dust was covering the figure.

Sora: Guys someone's is coming!

The group stop to see a figure looking down as the dust revealed the figure. Ventus saw him and he was happy as the figure was his ferind. He ran up to him while aqua case after him.

Ventus: Terra! We found you!

Aqua: Terra, please say you're in there?

Terra just stares blankly as he looked at aqua and she realized that something is wrong. She then pulled ventus way from terra.

Ventus: What's gives, aqua?

Aqua: I know that you're not him. Now, let our friend go!

Terra just kept looking down as he smirk as his brown hair change into white. And his blue eyes turned yellow. As he look back up the group all got into a defensive stance except aqua and ventus.

Mickey: He is their thirteenth.

Terranort: Today is the day you all lose.

Aqua: What?!

Terranort just smiled as he summoned his keyblade. As the group jump back a bit.

Terranort: Before you even face the thirteen, every last one of you will be torn heart from body. But fear not. The χ-blade will still be forged.

Sora then stood firm as he bravely pointed out that they are no scared.

Sora: We're not gonna lose to you.

Terranort just chuckle as he then dissapeared as the group defense is down. Then a sound of explosion happen as a cloud of dust appears in fort of aqua and ventus.

The dust slowly dissolves as sora saw that terranort was struggling against something or someone. Terranort was confused as what he is hiting. He than shcoked as he see what battling against him. He saw another keyblade struggling against him as he saw something he thought he will never see again. What he saw is the armor that terra wears back a longtime ago.

But the armor is being controlled by the last bit of terra sprit. This Spirit that is controlling the armor is know as the lingering will.

 This Spirit that is controlling the armor is know as the lingering will