Chapter sixteen: Another Plan

Start from the beginning

Meh.

I looked around and saw a black cat. It seems frightened. I went near the cat and crouched down next to it. I slightly pat its head as it purr. "I'm taking you home." I say. I picked it up and it gave me a You-do-know-I-still-have-no-name-right? look. "Shadow." I said. It gave me its red eyes. Frosch will be happy to see this.

•○•○•○•

Dria's POV

After eating fine dinner, I told mother that I am going upstairs---Which was the time Rogue entered. I went to my room and I heard excitement from Frosch downstairs. I sighed, 'Atleast she could be happy.'  I went to me room's balcony and sat on the chair. I'm scared, tortured. I don't know what to do. Magic can't be a help. Chemistry is no need. 'I need to escape.' I thought. 'I need to see Yukino.' I picked up my purple blanket and tied it on the pillars on the edge of the balcony. I made my way down trying to not make a sound. I finally escape!

As I ran away, I bumped something. Morelike someone. "What are you doing here?" I looked up and saw Damien. "Uh, do you care? Move aside." I told him with my sassy voice. "Where is Yukino?" He whispered, loudly. "Why should I tell you?" I say. "Or else I will tell your pesty mother that the real Dria died." He said. I was surprised. "How did you...." I didn't get to continue. "I will tell you when you tell me where is Yukino." He said. "Fine." I sighed. "I'll lead you to her." We went to his car and I sat at the back seat. "So the story?" I asked. "Right." He started his engine and went ahead. "I was the boyfriend of Dria." "So that's why Anne has a bad attitude." I muttered. "I heard that." He glared at me through the rear mirror. I put my hands up. "Sorry!" I snickered. "Oh turn right and look for the Cheney's condo." "Aaaanyways, We had a fight that night. She left to wander around with you, I guess--- Since you guys are best friends--- I went to look for her. The brakes in the car I rode started to misfunction. I tried everthing to push it but..." He stopped. "But what?" I asked. "I bumped two girls." He sighed. "Do you know who are they?" I asked. "Y-yeah..." His voice broke. "Who are they??" I asked,with hope that it's not us. He gave me a sad look on the rear mirror.

"It was you two."

I gave him a surprise look. "I think we are here." He stopped his engine.  "548." I told him. I saw him blushed. "A-are you kidding me?!" He looked away. "Baka!!! No, Room 548!!!!" I told him, face-palm-ing. "Sorry!! Clarify it!" He said. "Okay!!! Fine, go away!!!!!" I told him. "I thought your going with me!!!" He told me. "Well I don't want to be with a killer!!!!" I shouted. "Stop shouting!!!" He shouted back. "No, you stop shouting!!!!" I shouted louder. "How about you!!!!! Don't use me as a mirror!!!!" He shouted louder than me. "YOU, TWO, STOP SHOUTING!!!!!!" Mr. Guard shouted. "YOU TOO!!!" Damien and I shouted in unison. "FINE!!" The guard shouted. "FINALLY!!!" I shouted. Damien slapped my face. "Idiot, the shouting is done." "Oh." I said. Mr. Guard laughed. "Why does couples these days argue over nothing?" Damien and I both blushed.

"Mr. Guard, No we are not together!"

"Not with her!!"

"Please do know I hate him!!!"

"She's so far from my taste!!!!"

We said statements in unison. "Okay. Slow down." Mr. Guard laughed again. Damien and I sighed. "Stupid, Mr. Guard." "Sorry." He chuckled.

"I'm going already." Damien said "Do I look like I care?" I say. "No. But stay safe." He saluted and left. Mr. Guard looked at me. "Oi, Dria, why with that bastard?" Mr. Guard removed his hat. "What the??!!! Lucas!!!" I hugged myself. "Lol. Anyways, do you like him?" He asked. "No. He is too ugly." I said, with disgust. "Hahaha. Paige Walker, you're weird." He say. "How did you..." "I heard you and Anne talking. And, Yukino told me that something is mysterious about you." He simply shrug as he talk. "I hate you." I gave him my you-stalker face. "Okayyyyy....... Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee......" He continued as he go farther to the door of the condo. I faced-palmed. 'Seriously?!!!!' I thought. I laughed at him and I went to face my back at him. "Alright. Damien is there. And I hate him. Now, off to the Ice Cream Parlour!" I pointed to the shop near the condo. I went in and saw Rika.

Wait, wut?

"Hello, Paige, how can I help you?" She giggled. "Are people stalking me now?" I muttered. "I want Blueberry Gellato." I said. "Coming right up!" She laughed. I sat to the chair next to the counter. "I heard you were with Damien." She came back with a Blueberry Gellato. I asked m common question. "How did you...." "I heard  your shouts." She tried not to giggle. I know she was with Rogue awhile ago.... But.... What the heck?

I saw Minerva went near me. "Paige, you do---" "What the heck?! Do everybody knows my name is Paige?" I asked them. "Well, except for Rogue, Yukino and Drianne." She said. "As I was saying, you do know that Sting and I broke up with no reason, right?" "Ye." I scooped and bit the ice cream. "Good. I hate him for goodness sake." She sighed. "And why did you guys break up?" I asked. "He is too, well, clingy!" She said. "But a clingy boyfriend means that he loves you very much and blames everybody is they hurt you." I said. "I... Well...." "I'm not a love expert. Ask Rika. She's an ask box when it comes to like this." I left my money at the table and bid my goodbye.

Once I went outside, I saw Lucy went near me. "Paige, give this to Yukino." She said. She handed me a quill. "What is this for?" I asked. "Oh.... Tell her that the book adds blank page that she should write there." She said. "What book?" I asked. "Nothing~!! See ya!" Then she disappeared. I saw a white light and I found myself in my bed.

Well that was an awkward dream.

•○•○•○•

A/N: I'm gonna hold this! Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee--Chokes---- eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! See you in a few months.