Chapter six: Married to Whom?

A/N: Thanks for everyone who is reading this right now. I'm very happy. "Cause I'm so happy!!" Sing along with me! Just kidding. Hope you guys will love this chaptah. Just to tell you (Cause I'm bored) I'm a Samudent! LOL (Samurai/Student) So I'm happy. Read, Like, Vote, Follow and Share :)) Also, sorry for updating for a long time, I cannot connect to the internet because of wifi problem. So, yah enjoy! And also, If there is a parenthesis and It is not bold, that is the character. If bold, Author-san!!! AGAIN, ENJOY (I'm sorry for takin so long here!!)

How did I do the heart

Num lock- ALT+3

^(♥ o ♥)^

Rogue's POV

"Your getting married."

I was surprised. "What the fuck! You can't do that." "Yeah!" Kagura butted in. "K-kagura, no need to butt in." I whispered. She just rolled her eyes. "Who are you?" The old hag asked. "I'm the one and only girlfriend of your son. I'm Kagura Mikazuchi. The daughter of the owner of Mermaid University." Half of what she said is true and half is a lie. And the lie is that she is (still) not my girlfriend "Is that so?" The damn hag raised an eyebrow. Kagura nodded. "Okay then." Dad sighed. "But my question is, who am I getting married?" I asked the guy in front of me. He just smiled to me and to Kagura. "You will know once someone is not here anymore because I need to talk to you. Privately." "But I want to hear it too!" Kagura complained. My father just shook his head. "Fine." Kagura grumbled. "See ya later, Rogue Cheney." She stood up the chair and ruffled my hair. I didn't mind because I was in love with her. When she left, my father began to speak. "So you are really in love with her?" I nodded at his question. "Fine. I guess I have to force you to marry her." He sighed. "I'm already asking you, who is she?" I demanded an aswer.

"Anne Aguria."

Wait, what? That bitch. The step-sister of my beloved Yukino?

Did my mind said that Yukino is MY beloved?

Never!! Never in a trillion years!!

^(O )^

Yukino's POV

"Look Yukino, I'm here now. For now on, it will be just you and me." Damien said. "But-" "No buts." He cuts the rejection. I sighed.

"Your not my boyfriend."

"Still-" "I said your not!" I screamed. "J-just leave." I looked away from his stare. "Call me if you need me, kay? I'm always at the Eastwood Condo." He threw a card in the mid-air and I didn't bother to catch it.

Wind, I have a request. Blow that shit away.

I mean, I have no reason to call him. When he was already nowhere in sight, I stood up and looked at the glass panes of the buildings. They were reflecting the sunlight. But it started to dim, and a heavy rain reins right after the sun's grief. I sighed heavily. I didn't brought my motorcycle with me, I also didn't brought my jacket.

How great.

Yes, I have a freakin' cool motorcycle (Not to brag).

(Note: Author-san doesn't have any motocycle. She just really want Yukino with a motor!)

My father gave this to me when I was 14. I just didn't have a license that time so I didn't get to use it. I decided to run but I was wearing flats on a muddy grass: tendency, I'll fall. So, I just walked faster but I felt like someone carried me, I was facing him and he is carrying my with one arm (I'm very light too!), my arm slided at his neck cause I know who he was... //*---*//

He was Rogue.

"Why are you here in the rain?" He asked. Before I can reply his question, I started to remember what happened awhile ago that I started to cry."Yui. Please, don't cry." Rogue suddenly puts me down and he removed his jacket an placed it on me. At first I startled, but then I got to calm down. "Here. Let me help you." Rogue wiped away those salty tears away from my eyes and carried me. But this time, bridal style.My head was resting on his chest and my left hand was holding his shoulder. "I don't like seeing you cry, Yu." Rogue admitted.