Chapter sixteen: Another Plan

A/N: Hello guys! So sorry for not updating so long now. I have a few problems on my story. Thank you. I will be holding this for a few months and off we go. Hope y'all still enoy!

Yukino's POV

I didn't notice what I did next. From all the things I have to do it has to be that.

I slapped her.

I slapped my sister.

Oh, wait. She isn't my sister anymore. Her eyes were wide. I looked at her with icy glares. "Don't sister my face. Who left us? Who pretended to die?" I asked. She still has her eyes away from me. I noticed tears were streaming down my face. "Y-Yukino....." She mumbled. "Maybe you did enjoy not being my sister." Then, I just closed the door.

I breathed heavily. I'm trying to regain it to its normal speed but.. What she did is unforgivable. See appeared to us... To me without no words. I stoped walking.

I don't know what to do next. Should I go back to say sorry? Or should I continue walking like nothing happened? 2nd statement it is. 'I'm sorry, Lisanna. I'm sorry, Levy.' I thought. I'm never going to forgive myself ever again.

I went home immediately. I opened my door and my eyes turned wide open. M-my gown!! "But... No.... I just got this... What am I going to do now? Tomorrow is the ball already." I started walking fast, going right to left. Then Pure went near me. "Meow~" She lied down on my feet. "I don't know what to do now, Pure. I can't go to the ball tomorrow." I sighed and sat down on the floor. I brushed her soft fur and then she stood up. I gave her a confused look and saw her go to my study table. she picked up a pencil and eraser and went back to me to drop it. She went back to the table and picked up the scissors and a bond paper and she goes to me, again. She went to the drawer near the said table and she pulled the drawer. She picked up jewels and a ruler and went back to me. She went to the coffee table and got my sewing kit. She placed it near all the materials she placed. She licked my arm as if she wants me to go to wear she is going. I followed her and she tucked a cloth.

The white curtain.

Okay.... I know I am always slow but now get it. She wants me to create my own gown.

"Thanks, Pure" I patted her head. I took the bond paper and start doodling a gown. 'Perfect.' I thought. I picked the measuring tape and measured my size and I drop the said object. I start putting lines in the curtain. I picked up the scissors and started cutting.

*time skip brought to you by Mr. Rook Lee's' Youthfulness'*

Alas, I'm done. I checked up the time 6:00 pm. Next, I'm going to make our, Me and Pure, dinner.

• 

Rogue's POV

After we paid the bill, I bid my goodbye to the guys and went to Rika. "You okay? You seemed bothered." She asked, after I sighed for the nth time. "I'm okay. It's just that... I have to avoid Yukino." I sighed, again. "Eh???? Why???" She asked, again. "You do know that Kagura hates her, right?" Now it's my turn to ask. "Yeah." She said. "She.... She told me to avoid her." I said. "What? And you respect her. You didn't, right?" She looked at me with, worried. "I respected her decision." I sighed. "Bro, are you sure?" She asked. I nodded. "Then, I respect your decision." She sighed. "Remember, tomorrow is the upcoming ball." I nodded, and stood up. I went outside and tried to call Kagura. "So?" "Are you happy now?" I sighed. "Hm... Yeah, maybe." She said. "There. See you." "See you." I ended the call and started strolling around. What am I going to do now without Yu..... No, I can go back to the guys and have a few drinking. Or, I could go talk to THE MINERVA and tell her that she could go back to Sting. Or, I will battle Gajeel-san and try not to die. Or..... Or visit Yu-Kagura.