Chapter five: Tears Into the Skies, and a Disrupt Date

A/N: So here's chaptah 5 I hope you guys will love it. Follow me here at Wattpad. Hope ya have a nice time reading this! I can't also think of any good title for this chaptah.

Yukino's POV

Shit. Shit. Shit. Fuck. Shit. If your asking where am I know, I'm in the valley of the city; particularlly, I'm on a tree. Since the valley isn't really known in the city, I go here often so I can scream my stress far away from the main city. Yes, it's a bit far from the city, but why was it still at the end of the city? (A/N: Lol! keep on saying city!! You guys must be all like, "Stop saying city!". I'm very sorry!!) And guess what? I'm already pickin' random leaves here, cursing at every leaf I get. This is where I actually met Rogue. He was kinder and more cheerful than usual. Anyway, I ditch Rika and co. after what I did. It was embarassing! My blood went to my cheeks after thinking of it. Ugh! I didn't bother to check on the time so I can go back to my "duty" as a "sister", cause I know Drianne was already fucking mad.

Fuck. Here I go again.

I look up the skyscrapers I can see here. They were always beautiful. When I was a child, my REAL sister is keep on singing me the song Skyscraper by Demi Lovato. I miss her voice, the melody and all. She had an accident and died a few months before mom. And when the time mom died, I keep on getting my grades lower. My father convinced me to stop slacking, but I have no intention to stop. When he married Drianne, I nearly killed my sisters when I saw them teasing me and stuff. Few days after my father's death, I decide to shut my world up and isolate myself away from...

"Rogue."

No... Why can't I breath?

"Damn you, Rogue Cheney!" I didn't know why I was crying and why am I saying this. Every time I here Rogue's name, it always pisses me off and I don't even know why. Maybe I just want to be friends with him again. "I tought you're never going to leave me, even if I stayed away from you!" I wiped my tears off. "Please don't tell me that my fate was just to be a maid and to be part of this stupid Cinderella story." I didn't notice that I fell in a hard impact, and cause me to cry worse. To be honest, I'm really weak. I keep on shunning the gateway to life and stayed at the gray area. (A/N: Did I say gray? Hah, it's not capital letter G so that means it's not MY Gray!) "Stop crying, Yukino." A voice said. I looked up, and my eyes widened. No. Please, Mavis, don't tell me that this is...

"Damien?"

He smiled. "Yukino, don't cry It hurts me when you cry." He's smile turned to a frown.

Oh, yeah?! Look who's talking. I'm supposed to say that to YOU. Oh, wait... I guess not!

"Your still angry about my rejection?" He's frown became worse.

No, shit! Did I say that out loud?!

"You did, Yuyu." He sat down beside me, and he opened his arms at me. I automatically hugged him about my worst life. "I don't get it... Why do all the people I loved (and hate) always leave me?" I cried. "There is a reason why your sister died, why your mother died, and why your father died." He strock my hair. "No... Not only that. Rogue...." I scoffed as I say his name. "He was always here beside me. Why did he leave me alone?" "Your not alone, Yukino." He hushed me."I'm always here now that my financial problem in Bellium is finally solved, I guess You're never going to be alone."

Damien...

Even though he was a jerk, he was still the guy I used to know.

But something bothers me, did Rogue already saw it?

Rogue's POV

"What the fuck??!!" I yelled at Rika. Frosch fell asleep, and Minerva and Yui left a few hour back then. Why was I cursing? Rika showed me a video of Yukino kissing me and a photo of Yukino licking me with a freaking annoying word. My conscience was correct, Yukino kissed me. Not only that,she even licked me! "Dude, no need to be angry at Cinder. She's ju-" "Wait... Cinder?" I cut her sentence off. Who the hell is Cinder. "Cinder is Yukino!" She said while pointing out at two spaces in front of her. "I just dared her. Kay?" "Why did you dare her that?!" I asked. "I can't think of anything and that was the first thing that came right through my mind." She said while raising both of her hands into the air. "Sheesh. Give me your phone." She said. "Why?" I asked. "Just give it to me already!" She yelled at me, without patience. "Fine!" I yelled back. I handed her my phone and she decided to do something with it. "Here." She handed it back. I didn't bother to say good-bye because I still need to get ready to my date.

When I was done choosing what to wear, a message came to me. It was from Rika. Erika Cheney what is this, this time? I checked what she send me and It was the picture of Yui licking me. I blushed when I saw this. Then, she send a text message.

Hope ya like it, Jerk. I can even see you blushing from here!

Grr. Why was she even born again?

Oh, right. To nag me.

"Rogue." Someone whispered to me. I checked if she send a voice call but no. I checked beside me, yet no. It must be the wind. "Damn you, Rogue Cheney!" I heard someone said. The sound reached down my spine and I guess someone was really calling me. Before I could react my phone suddenly rang. It was from Dad. "H-hello?" Why the hell did he fucking called me?! "Son, I want you to see me at the Café near the City's valley. No objections." Then he hunged up. Damn it.  It will take 3 hours till I get there because my house will take 1 hour to be at the main city, and 2 hours for getting lost. Guess the date will be... Cancelled. Do you know the feeling when there is something you really want to do then someone asks you to do this and you finally miss what you're going to do? I feel the pain. 

A few hours later, I finally arrived at the café. Damn him. As I entered, many girls were staring, squealing, oggling, or even drooling at me. I smirked. When I saw the old man, someone blocked me. "Rogue-kun, Why are you here?" Kagura asked, "Sorry Kagura, but we will have to cancel our dinner." I asked for forgiveness. She frowned, "Okay. But make sure next time you'll seriously hang with me, kay?" "Potassium." I said. Shit. I only decided to use that to Yuyu. "Huh" "Nothing!" I said and went to my dad. "What do you want?" I angrilly said. 

"Your getting married."

A/N: Lol!!! That's it. Sorry for the disrution and how it was cancelled. What was the reason Damien came back? Was it true? Who is Rogue getting married to? Find out at Chapter 6