Chapter Twenty-One

Help

Kayla's POV

I looked at the clock, the digital numbers flashing the numbers 14:58. My eyes trailed towards The Doctor, seeing him sitting on a chair near his tent. Nerves built up, seeing him nod a tiny nod. Only a few more minutes until our plan is in action.

"Time for my massage." The Master strut in, as I groan. Yeah, he gets a massage every day. "Who shall I have today?" He said, exaggerating excitement. "Tonia." He pointed over to her, who was sitting at a desk in the corner of the room. "Come on over, sweetheart."

"Kayla," He starts, making me whip my head over at the sound of my name. Raising an eyebrow at him he smirks. "Have you met Tonia?" He asks, starting to take off his coat. "She's gorgeous." The Master breaths out, throwing his coat onto the desk as I look to the ground. Psh. I know she is.

"Tonia, when we go to the stars, I'm going to take you to the catricon nova. World filled with gold." He says to her sitting down on his seat. Sighing half heartedly, I move towards his coat slightly. He said that to me once...

Looking back to the clock, my breath hitches seeing it's only a minute 'till 3. Jack should be getting out of his chains soon. "You two should get to know each other." I heard The Master, snapping me back into reality and looking at him, seeing him motion to Tonia and I.

"That might be fun!" He exclaimed, as I huffed. I hope he didn't mean for that to be dirty. Reminder to myself; slap The Master later. Leaning back in his chair, he groans slightly in pleasure as Tonia massages his shoulders, whom looks at me slightly sadly.

Before I could react, my eyes skip to the clock. I watched the final seconds tick down before loud alarms rang around. "Condition red. I repeat. Condition red!" The intercom shouted as Martha's mother grabbed The Master's coat and threw it to me, as I quickly brought it to The Doctor and handed it to him.

Meanwhile officers were confused, science experts just as much as The Master ran up the stairs to see what was the matter. I glanced back to The Doctor in hope as he takes out The Master's laser screwdriver, before swiftly pointing it up to The Master, whom turned around and sighed dramatically.

"Oh, I see." The Master says, raising his hands slightly. "I told you." The Doctor gruffly started, The Master's laser screwdriver firmly in hand. "I have one thing to say."

The Master stared at The Doctor for a few more seconds before laughing loudly, throwing back his head. I groaned, knowing our plan has failed. I knew it wouldn't work. The Doctor looked back to the laser screwdriver before messing with the controls, seeing that it does nothing.

The Master walked down a few steps, leaning towards The Doctor. "Isometric controls." He lowly explains, taking it off of him and punching The Doctor in the stomach, making him fly off the stairs and onto the ground in a grunt of pain.

"Which means they only work for me." He continues, unamused by the actions of everyone. "Like this." The Master points towards Martha's mother and shoots to her side, the laser catching the side of her stomach. She shrieked in pain, falling to her knees. "Say sorry." The Master shouted.

"Sorry, sorry sorry, sorry!" She gasped out, yet glaring at the Master. "Mum!" Tonia exclaimed, running over to her mother and hugging her. I stood, paler then usual, at the sight before me. The Doctor... Got punched. Martha's mother got... Shot, technically. And The Master is flirting with Tonia.

"If you've learnt anything, from the blessed saint Martha." The Master started, narrowing his eyes at me who was still holding his coat. My cheeks flushed slightly at my mistake and saw him go over to me and snatch the coat back, before leaning in close to my face. "Siding with The Doctor is a very dangerous thing to do." He growled to be before walking towards some guards.