INTRO- Get to know them.

Cast

Katelyn Valentine-
The protagonist. Also known as Kate, is a single mother who lost everything five years ago, on her birthday. She was involved in an accident with her lover which they both survived but leaving him with no memory of her. It's five years later and she has a child. As fate would have it, they cross parts but he doesn't remember her. A situation arose and she needs his help. She has to make him remember her by all means but it won't be easy.

Bryan Evon McGray-
The protagonist's lover. He met Kate Valentine in College and soon they became lovers. One her birthday, he got involved in the same accident with her but lost his memory. He is the CEO of McGray Holdings. He is now in a contract marriage with Lucy Barns who has a three year old girl, Emily for him. Kate walks back into his life. She feels familiar and she needs his help.

Lucy Barns-
The antagonist. Kate's closest friend in College and Byran's current wife. She forced herself on him after he recovered from the incident for sake of her long lust. In the process, she bore his child, Emily. Her mother, Tiffany Barns then helps her devise a scheme in which she would become Bryan's wife and on the condition that their company partners with McGray Holdings.

James Maloy-
Kate's current best friend and long time admirer. He met her during College. When she was Bryan's lover. After she was sent parking out of his house, he swore to never let anything happen to her and so has a hatred for Bryan. They soon became closer after the incident. He had found interest in her ever since day one and doesn't cease to express it whenever he can. Bryan was the reason he never got together with Kate but five years later, he's ready to try again.

Max Valentine-
Kate's four year old child and Bryan's only son. She gave birth to him months after the incident. Though Bryan's family are aware of this, they deny that he is his child therefore, cutting ties with him. Max believes his father left them since he was little and dislikes him for that. He is a boy of high IQ and doesn't fail to excel academically.

Sarah Valentine-
Kate's sister, older by two years. She works at an auditing firm and has everything in place. She is the breadwinner of the family even though there were three and she is not the eldest. She tries her best to keep her sister from repeating the same mistake her elder brother made years back and has been suffering for, ever since. But Kate doesn't see it this way.

Jerome Valentine-
Kate and Sarah's brother who is older than Kate with two years and Sarah, one. He joined a cult group when he was younger when he had to go through the pain of mourning his parents after he drove them to their deaths one night while fully wasted. He believes he has failed his family and so, contacts them less often but whenever he needs help, he comes running back.

Plot

Kate Valentine, is an unemployed single mother who isn't the best intellectually but went through college and came out with an average degree. She stays with her elder sister, Sarah who is a bright woman in her 30s and the breadwinner of the family. Bryan Mcgray, the CEO of a multi-billion Company, on the night he proposed to Kate, was involved in an accident that almost caused him his life. In order to prevent permanent cerebral damage,he had to lose his most precious memories which was of everything related to Kate. Kate survived the accident but with the burden of his child. It's five years now and they run into each other. Can she make him remember...? Despite the odds? Bryan is now in a contract marriage with Lucy. Kate will do all she can,to make him remember even if it will cost her life. She is tired of living a miserable life and wants everything to be back to normal again. But is this possible? Can she achieve her aim without losing herself? No one wants to be kept away from something they love. Will she do this successfully? Continue reading to find out.

Thanks GoldenUnseen for the cover!! God bless❤

Read, comment and vote. Enjoy...

~Emmy.🌹