CHAPTER 8 - Apology and a Kiss...

Credits for the cover of this book goes to....*drumroll please*...GoldenUnseen! You guys should really check her out and read her books. A very amazing person😊 You can hit her up for covers, stickers, aesthetics...name it! and you won't be disappointed. Best part is that it's free and gets ready in maximum three days!! Crazy!!😱Do yourself good and get that new cover you've been wanting!😏

I do not support physical violence or any type of violence in fact😅so sorry if you were offended by the last chapter 😶 Just wanted to clear that up

I do not support physical violence or any type of violence in fact😅so sorry if you were offended by the last chapter 😶 Just wanted to clear that up...You may continue...😊😘

******

Bryan was already beside her now, checking out the plastic excuse for a nose on her face that might've been broken and should I say I didn't care? because even after all these years, seeing her still with him hurt like shit.

"Kate! Jesus! Wtf is wrong with you?!" James had been panicking for some minutes now. His hair strands standing in every direction.

"I had to do it okay?!" I replied as his hands found his way up to his hair again. I relaxed my fists. They hurt so much.

I spot some really hefty men wearing black clothes that had 'security' written on them coming towards me. I moved some steps back..."James?"

"What?" he stopped in his steps. I pointed to the men that were now almost in front of us. He looked puzzled and looked towards the direction I'd pointed at.

"Oh we fucked" he closed his eyes tightly while letting out a sigh of frustration. The first one got a hold of James. The other one, me.

'Get the fuck off-of me!"

James struggled out of his grip but the guy was too strong. Mr Jacobs had found his way to the centre of the crowd and some of them already had their phones and were now taking pictures and many, videos.

Well guess who's gonna be trending in a minute?

Me...!!

"Ah!"

A loud sound of pain escaped my throat as one of them grabbed my wrists and held them together bring them backwards and pushing me forward. Bryan's head snapped up.

"Hey! hey. Go easy on the lady"

My grey eyes found my way to his forest green ones. Just for a split moment there, right there, I had lost myself in them. He paused. His eyebrows came together as if trying to remember something.

"Take that bitch away!"

Lucy cried from where she was standing and once again, I was back to reality.

We were taken out of the hall while some people followed us. Some of James Friends were behind us. We were taking to the front of the hotel and the doors closed shut.