CHAPTER 7- Shit

Hey lovelies!! ❤My birthday is on Saturday. Yay! I'm so sorry for the late update but here is the Chapter 7. Please enjoy. Also, sorry for the typos. Just got my nails done and it's kinda difficult for me to type with them😂 Anyway, you may continue. Enjoy!!

(unedited)

*****
five years ago...

I reapplied my nude lipstick in front of the mirror and did a once over. It was about a minute that Bryan had gone down and frankly, we really were getting late already. My hands moved to my stomach, a smile forming on my lips. I was really going to be a mother!!

"Babe?" his voice called from the floor below.

"Yeah?" my hands move away while I carried my black purse.

"We really should get going"

"I'm done" I approached the stairs and saw him sitting on the couch closest to the stairs. The echo of my heels brought his attention. He checked me out again.

"Let's get going." A smile on his lips.

A black limousine was already waiting our the door for us. Well, did I tell you how rich he was? We practically lived in a mansion but in form of a duplex.He doesn't really like unnecessary fancy things.

As a gentleman, he opened the door for me. I got in and he went round the car to open the other door and got in. His driver, Caleb. A man in his 30s started the car and drove out of the the castle like compound.
-----------
"Kate?" He called me out of my trance.

"We're here" I swallowed hard. My heart sunk in.

"I can't do this". He placed his palm on mine, grabbing them softly.

"We're gonna show that bastard what he lost!" Confidence came into me.

"Yeah!" my voice brighter and clearer now. I broke into a smile.

"We're gonna give him what he deserves" he said while balling his fists.
"Yeah!" we said in unison.

"And we're gonna put that bitch in the little hole she came from" I said. Joy evident in my voice.

"Hell yeah!"

"Um...can you guys like...leave?" the guy looked at us from the rear view like we had on some clown makeup.

I then detached my hands from his and changed my expression to normal. James readjusted his tie and cleared his throat.

"Yeah yeah. That's it. Thanks. Don't forget to rate me five stars" "Okay?"

"Oh sure" James said as he got out and opened the door for me. He held my hand as I stepped out of the car. I glanced at the driver again who just shook his head and drove off.

We approached the hotel. It was mighty looking indeed. Beautiful architecture and lovely wall designs. We went in further and approached the lobby where we asked the front desk where the dinner was been held.

"The third floor" "The hall on the right." she said, a smile plastered on her makeup filled face. Her red lipstick as bright as the sun.

James put his hand on my back as he led me to the elevator. We were the only ones there and James was about to push the up button when...