The Wandering Adventurer

Start from the beginning

3rd pov

The stranger that made his way inside that caught the eyes of everyone there for more that one reason. His looks that were as if he were a demigod or hero of the tales of old, the giant alpha direwolf he claimed was his pet and the armor and clothes he wore were a few reasons. He was now the center of attention. The piles of monster cores strewn across the floor.  Everyone now curious who the man was. Everyone thinking that he must be a highly skilled and high leveled adventurer. There was one question on everyone's mind, what Famelia was he apart of, no one recognized him, so he couldn't be part of the Loki or Freya Famelias but there weren't any Famelias with people like him.

Izuku's pov

I could feel everyone in the building stare at me. I tried my best to ignore them and focus on the lady behind the counter but that was just as difficult, maybe more. She just stood there with her mouth hanging for a few seconds after I was done. She realized what she was doing and quickly got back.

"I don't think we can pay you for all the cores here, it will take some time to get the money to pay you."

"Thats fine, as long as I do get it at some point."

"Ok, well if that it" she waved her hand and three burly men came with bags full of coins. He put them in the bag. "This is all the valis we can give you right now." she said. "Now if thats all-"

"No, I would still like to register." he quickly told her.

"Right, step to the end of the counter and we'll measure you." He did as he was told. " Remove your shirt." he felt embarrassed but did as he was told. There were gasps and the sound of grinding teeth in the building, all eyes were looking at his body.

Eina's pov

'Just who is he, he walks in here with a monster as a pet, with the body of a war God... STOP IT, don't have those kinds of thoughts. But all those cores, he must have killed hundreds of high leveled monsters.' He took his shirt off  she could feel the death glares of the women around the building because she was measuring his power by touching his back. She tried to focus on the job at hand and began. Her fell to the ground. The room was silent, not a sound could be heard, everyone wanted to know his level. She loudly whispered to him," Your nearly level 6."

3rd pov

The man walked to the side and took off his shirt, instantly blood was everywhere, the amount of nosebleeds in the room was crazy. The women couldn't help but blush and bleed, while the men, wanted to kill the man for his good looks. He stood there, his light caramel skin, his black hair with dark green tips, those radiant emerald eyes that sucked you in. The eight pack that every man wanted, the bulging muscles that everyone stared at, his tall, godly form that everyone wanted one way or the other.

The silence was unbearable, waiting for her to say it, waiting impatiently for those words. She tried to hide it by whispering, but it was too quiet to try.
She whispered," Your nearly level 6." People went ballistic. Everyone talking about the man that is nearly level 6 and so young looking. The guild lady asked him what Famelia he was from.

Izuku's pov

The lady asked me a question I didn't understand. "What Famelia are you from." I didn't know what a Famelia was so I asked her. "Whats a Famelia?" She looked at me dumbfounded. The room was shook. Those words. Those three words. caused absolute CHAOS. Everybody was now talking about him and this news that they were just given.

"Let's talk in private. " the guild lady said to him. "sure." He was lead to a consultation room to talk, leaving the chaos in the building.

He sat down to talk with her. "let's start over. Hello, my name is Eina Tulle, and one of the resident guild members."

"HI, I'm Izuku Midoriya, nice to meat you." He smiled with that smile that outshon the sun and left women on their knees, and Eina was no different.

With a blush she spoke, " S-so what do you mean by not knowing what a Famelia is?"

" I don't know much about the world, I lived very secluded and alone, so Im not very familiar with a lot of things."

"Alright I guess I'll explain then. A Famelia is a group of adventurers that work together and live together under the guidance of a God and only Gods can level people up. There are many gods, people join a number of them, da h with their own benefits and rankings."

" So me being level 5 is big because? "

" Well, because you didn't know about Familias, means that you shouldn't be above level 1 at all, yet your near level 6. It's quite strange."

"Well I actually, don't remember much before 3 months ago, I was just in the forest with no memory."

"If that's the case we'll investigate for you and see what comes up." Izuku sweatdrops at these words.

"Before I go, is there a way for me to join a good Famelia soon with your help?"

"Considering what the current situation is, I'll arrange something for you, come back tomorrow morning and we'll have it ready."

"sure." he gets up and bows in front of her. "Thank you miss Eina, I will not forget your kindness today." He says while flashing that irresistible smile, Making her blush. "Oh, one more thing, is there a place nearby I can sleep for the night, maybe get some food?"

"There's an in nearby called the Hostess Of Fertility, their where all adventurers go."

"Thank you. " he says with a bow and walks out.

As he enters the main room he sees the room almost empty besides the staff and Okami with a few men under him, no doubt wanting to kill him. I walked towards the door and just as I was about to open it, a small teen bumped into me, covered in blood from head to toe.

"I'm so sorry for that" he said.

"It's fine, I needed a bath anyway." I joked with a chuckle.

He ran past me and up to Eina. I left wanting to get somewhere to eat and sleep, with Okami next to me.