𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘹𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

FUCK YOU.
- skepnoblade -
[ cus I kissed a boy
and I liked it the taste
of his cherry chapstic-]
DT : fruit loopers gc

Zak's hands clamped down on his baseball bat, his eyebrows furrowing angrily as he stuck it over his shoulder. His white baseball pants were covered in red dirt, a black belt gently laced into the loops, a light blue jersey gently tucked in, covered in mud as well. His cap was backwards, making his hair stick up slightly.

A pop echoed as he popped his bubblegum, his cleats positioned properly in the dirt. He stared the pitcher in the eyes, his auburn ones glaring into the boys green ones.

Clay. The pitcher of Pixel High, an extremely popular high school filled with rich boys and girls who thought they were everything. He smirked, preparing to throw the ball and suddenly, it left his fingertips. Zak reacted quickly, his bat swinging as his arms vibrated from the sudden contact with the ball. He immediately dropped it, running as fast as the boy could to first base, his foot hitting it and he quickly turned to second, the ball being thrown to the second baseman.

By the time it reached him, the boy was already running to third base. The third baseman, a strange pale boy, with rose colored eyes and pink hair lifted his mitt, he was to the side of his bag. Zak tried to run faster to the base, but the ball was thrown, Zak hitting the base with his foot and skittering off to the home plate.

"Please, a homerun, I'm so close-!" He thought before suddenly, he was knocked to his feet with shock. The third baseman had tagged him on the back harshly. He was only a few centimeters away from it, he grumbled angrily, glaring and looking up at the boy- his eyes though- when his auburn ones met the boys rose colored ones, he felt his tan face heat up. The boy's red cap shined brightly in the sun, his hand going down to help Zak up.

He growled, slapping the hand away and helping himself up. "Oh fuck you! I was so damn close!" Zak growled at the pink haired boy, watching a dumbly hot smirk on his face. Zak blushed, his eyebrows furrowing as he frowned, walking back to the dug out. The cocky third basemen just smirked, a small blue bubblegum bubble forming and being popped with his mouth. He smirked, his mind never left the little.

After awhile the game had ended, Pixel High turning out to be the winner against Invaded High. The football team congratulated one another, the boys high fiving. Zak was still salty, the pink haired boy had gotten him out every single time he hit a ball. When it came to high fiving the boy, he immediately jerked his hand away. He was last in his line, while the pink hair was first. He immediately pulled the boy away, grabbing Zak and looking at him.

"What's your name, prince?"

Zak blushed brightly at the nickname, his eyebrows frowning up at the boy. "Zak. What the hell is it to you?"

"My names Dave. You seemed really upset, I just wanted to tell you, you did good." He smiled, trying to actually seem supportive. Zak blushed, blinking slowly. "Huh?" He couldn't even comprehend what the much taller was saying. "You think I play good?" Zak laughed, and Dave gently nodded.

"Yeah. Here's my number, if you ever wanna play somethin'."

"What makes you think I'll even consider calling you or texting you?" Zak retorted sneakily.

Dave just smirked, taking his mitt off.
"I can see it in your eyes. You like me, idiot." He turned, walking back to his team, leaving Zak stunned and a mess.

Well, he was right, Zak definitely would call the cute boy back.

After dinner, the raven haired boy ran upstairs with his phone in his hand excitedly, and immediately flopped onto his blue decorated bed.

"Jesus if I'm really gonna text him- I'm insane." Zak chuckled at his own words, before sending a text.

"hey it's zak from the footbal gamr. are you doen for tonighkt? i can sneak out or sormhting lol"

Almost immediately, three dots popped up to indicate Dave was typing. Zaks eyes widened, his face turning into a rose slightly.

"Sure Prince. I'll be at the baseball field in five, hope to see you there, cute stuff."

Zak grumbled, rolling his eyes even though he loved it. The weird nicknames, and the attention he was given. He grabbed his baseball bag, and opened his window. The drop wasn't that far, and he could always use his sisters little ledge to get down, and that's exactly what he did.

Dave peacefully sat at the bench, his pink and black Varsity Jacket blocked the wind for himself. His baseball bag was on the ground, and he sighed, looking at his watch nervously.

"Aww, is someone nervous about seeing me?"
Zaks voice immediately cut into Dave's thoughts, making Dave flush pink as he looked up at Zak.

"No, just wonderin' when the hell youre gonna get here." He chuckled, standing up. Only then did it hit Zak that the man was extremely tall compared to himself. Zak sighed, grabbing his baseball mitt and a ball out of his bag.

"Are you ready to practice?" He asked curiously, the bows auburn eyes lightly hitting the light of the light posts.

Dave looked up at him, giving a small nod as he slipped on his own mitt.

The two began to throw the ball back and forth, and eventually switched batting positions and practiced running around the bases, until Zak got cold.

"I am freezing, running literally does nothing!" Zak whined, of course the boy didn't bring a jacket or a hoodie. Dave rolled his eyes, plopping his varsity jacket on his shoulders. Zak's face exploded into red blush.

He looked up at Dave, gently holding it over his own shoulders. "You're an idiot." Zak blurted out as he felt Dave's arm wrap around Zak's waist. He gently put his head into his chest, mainly to hide his red face.

"I love you." Dave snickered lightly.

"Fuck you."

Words; 1045.