"What are they saying?" He said and Scott started to explain. When dad walked out my idiot brother scrambled and pulled a magazine over his face. I pulled my hand away from Scotts before my dad saw and Scott looked at me confused before looking at my dad. My dad didn't know I was dating Scott.

"Mr. Stilinski."

"Hey, daddy."

"Scott, Y/N.." he looked at stiles and just sighed walking away.

"Why did you pull your hand away-"

"Scott-"

"Boys, come on in. Y/N mind waiting a bit longer." He said and I nodded softly as the boys walked in.

When they walked out I stood up and followed the guy, Allison told me he was named Gerard. "So Y/N, I was looking at your brother's file, and then looked at yours and something piqued my Interest." He said and I nodded. "In Economics, Mr. Finstock said there's a book you carry everywhere, that.. has no words in it." He said and I stiffened. Leave it to fucking coach.

"Yes," I said

"Y/N are you who I saw behind the gravestone at my daughter's funeral?"

"I-I wasn't trying to be intrusive.. me and-"

"You're Allison's friend, right? Never did I think come across one so young." He said and I gulped.

"What?"

"See in my family, we always supported your kind. Consider how rare they are these days, let alone one with a book of family decent, and how you're kind has helped with so much." He said getting up and walking around me.

"Mr. Argent.." I spoke softly, mostly out of fear.

"When I saw your name, I knew too, back years ago, about 17-18 years, a Stilinski helped us with their powers."

"My mom.." I whispered under my breath

"My son wants what's best for Allison, and I'm sure you do too. So how about, she and you go back to being normal friends." He said grabbing my shoulders. I nodded slowly at him. "Now.. if you work with me, there won't be any issues.. with your brother.. or father getting hurt." He said and I stiffened, looking down I slowly nodded again.

"Y-Yes, sir.." I mumbled.

"We both know that easily I could-"

"I do," I said not letting him finish. "I know.." I stood up looking at him. "I have classes Mr-"

"Call me Gerard."

I stayed silent and walked out and felt myself shaking. That's when I got a text. "Come to the front of the school." And I did. While I was walking out Scott came up behind me grabbing my arm, I looked at him and that's when I saw Isaac in the back of a police car.

"Oh no," I said pulling my arm away and walking down the stairs as the car drove away I looked next to me seeing Dereks turn the corner and pull up in front of me and I turned around looking at Scott who looked majorly confused Derek looked at us.

"Get in." He said.

"Are you serious? That's your fault, you did that."