Dating and Learning.

Chapter Sixteen

Derek becoming Alpha was the least of my worries and if I was telling the truth, I had no worries, except for Lydia. Scott and I were going strong, Lydia was healing but slow like I did, and Stiles and I were twins per usual, except, on my own, I was learning on my own, with a certain friend of mine, Derek. He found this place, an abandoned subway station, that hes adopted as his own, and we practiced there. Amidst knife training we froze hearing a scream, not just any, it was Lydia.

"Lydia?" I mumbled and I looked at Derek. "I have to go," I said grabbing the Book Of Mischief and running up and out of the abandoned station.

When I pulled up to the hospital I saw my brother, he waved at me as I got out. "What the hell was that scream?" I asked and Stiles looked at me.

"You heard it too?"

"What do you mean too? It was making my ears ring." I said and walked to them getting in the jeep subconsciously. Quickly kissing Scott's cheek, Stiles got in as well.

"It was Lydia," Stiles said and nodded.

"Is this the one she was just wearing?" Scott asked and Stiles nodded. "I'm not gonna let anyone hurt her, not again," Scott said and I smiled as he looked at both of us.

"Alright just shove the thing in your face and let's find her." Stiles sighed. As stiles turned the jeep on he jumped seeing Allison right there. "Oh god.." he mumbled and I smiled. Allison ran around, see the thing with Allison was she promised to stay away from me and Scott, considering we are supernatural.

"What are you doing? Somebody can see you?" Scott asked.

"Do I care? She's my best friend and I wanna help find her." Allison said.

"Join the club sister!" I said and Scott opened the door letting her.

"We need to find her before my dad does," Allison said and I sighed.

While driving Scott had his head out the window tracking her scent. I was flipping through the Book of Mischief to see if there was anything to do with screaming.

"What are you doing?" Allison asked me. I looked at her and hummed.

"See the book is some sort of spell book but also a bestiary, has all the creatures my ancestors came across in their journeys, see Beacon Hills used to be a Beacon for supernatural so when I and Stiles' ancestors settled here it was no surprise that they came across countless creatures," I explained and she bit her lip.

"I wonder why it was such a Beacon." She said.

"Well, they mention a tree called the Nematone. They say those trees are the source of all supernatural energy but if destroyed the Beacon is lost, as well as all power. That's all it says though, nothing of the past or lore." I sighed and she nodded. That's when we stopped at the reserve.

"Come on!" Scott said getting out and we all did, I ran up to Scott and slipped my hand in his, feeling him clutch mine back. I walked with him through the woods, holding my book on my side, and soon walking up to the Hale house.

"You sure she came here?" Stiles asked.

"It's where the scent leads." Scott sighed as Stiles looked at the house.