my next steps

hello all.

So after weeks of careful consideration, I will use this platform to educate and raise awareness.

I will continue the story, but I will be SURE to incorporate correct views into the story. 

Black lives matter is not a trend. This is real human lives we are talking about, ones that are being cut short due to institutionalized racism that runs deep with the police force.

Here is my plan for a revised version of this story. I will be going back, and editing part one , and integrate the topic clearly into the story. I will continue this story, and once part one is fully edited to correctly reflect and raise awareness, I will then start to edit this one. Once I'm done editing part one of this series, I expect to be done with this one.

Again.Black Lives Matter. In all honesty if you don't see that , this may not be the place for you. 

I will be updating within the next few days. The next part is ready, I just had so much careful considerations I had to think of.

Let me give you all a little insight on myself, and how this story came to be as well as why I wrote it.

As I said before, I wrote this story at 15-16, in my AP bio class while my best friend wrote her stories as well. I grew up in an extremely racially diverse town, and due to this we faced over policing and witnessed many instances of police brutality.I have been apart of the BLM movement since birth if I'm being honest and have always advocated for better treatment for the black community, as well as my friends and family. Then why write a story about a cop you may ask? Simply, at 15-16 I had a crush on a cop at career day. Thats were this idea came to life. I have recently realized , this story needs to be raising awareness as well, since it has the platform.

Thank you all for your comments and opinions. Go ahead and use this comment section as well to give me ideas and that not, or express your feelings.

my dos are always open for anyone who wants to give an option in private. 

Thank you again all for sooo much.

see you soon.