Chp.2 ~ Ultimate Peers

Beginne am Anfang

"Hehe, I must be hallucinating things...yeah that must be it or im dreaming.." I whispered to myself, "Y/n! What if bug friends in the grass? Can Y/n help Gonta look for bug firends?" Gonta had asked me which I gladly accepted, 'maybe looking for bugs whith Gonta can get my mind of the huge cage trapping us in here'.

Me and Gonta started to look in the grass but i really couldn't see anything but grass and dirt, I then walk ove to Gonta and tell him that I didn't find any, he looked really dissapointed so I offered to look around in the school for bugs in dark corners which made Gonta happy again.

I left Gonta and started to walk around the stone path until I saw I another guy, he had kinda short and very dark looking magenta hair which matched his jacket which was a lighter shade of his hair and on the inside on his jacket had a galaxity pattern which a peronaly thought looked cool, so I go to talk to him if he has seen any bugs.

"Uh, h-hello there," you said in a quite but confident voice " Oh hey! Isn't it strange of how they made thsi big ass wall?" he said , " Yeah I hope someone notices it, it is pretty big...." ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) "It may be big but its nothing compared to the vastness of the universe!" " Uh?", " Oh right! I haven't introduced myself have I? Im Kaito Momota, Luminary of the Star! Even crying children adore the Ultimate Astronaut!" Kaito explained, "Ultimate Astronuat? But aren't you a teenager?" you asked "I maybe the Ultimate Astronaut but...Im still in training."

'Ahh...that explains a lot' Kaito continued, " But im the first teenager to ever pass the exam!" ,"I mean, normally you need a collage degree to even take the exam." You were shocked by what Kaito had said, " How did you even get to do the exam then?", " I had a friend who was pretty crafty... So I had him forge some stuff for me.", "But thats illegal, Kaito." you said in a dissapointing tone, "Yeah, I ended up getting caught. I was in pretty deep shit!", "But the people up top decieded they liked me and letme in anyway and of cousre I aced the test too."

You sighed, "Thats very careless..." you said, "Sometimes you gotta be a little reckless to make your dreams a reality!", "No way I can wait till after collage! I wanna get to space as fast as I can!" Kaito explained, "Well you seem to be really hyper, thats good for an astronaut." you said with a small smile, "Yeah everyone told me impossible, but I never gave up! Not for a moment!"

"Thats becuase....limits don't exist unless you set the yourself!" 'what about personal contact limits? That does exist' you thought while he continued, "There are no walls you can't get over! The same goes for that one!", "So do you know a way over that wall?" you asked, "..." Kaito didn't say anything which you took as a no,"T-That's not the problem!" Kaito started to sweat a bit.

After that I went over to what was called 'Trial Grounds', I then met Angie Yonaga the Ultimate Artist there, I really enjoyed talking to her, she was so cheerfull despite the sitation that were all in kinda like Kaito in a good way, I would like to spend more time with both of them to take my mind off my fears but she kinda scared me with her Auta thing.

After that I some how found myself in the storage room and thats how I met Miu Iruma, Ultimate Inventor, to be honest she looked pretty, she had light bule eyes and light blonde hair so I complimented her and she was suprised at first but then insulted me on my h/l and h/c which made me sad so I just mumbled bye and walked away.

As I was walking started to talk to myslef a little thinking I was the only one in the hallway, "Huh, didn't know any one could be so rude..." and then a new voice appeared from behind me.

" Nisisisi~ That's Miu for ya!" I instantly turn around to see a boy slighty shorter then I am,( You are like one inch below Kiibo's height in the story which is 5'3 so you are 5'2 and rat boi here is 5'1 so people can't tell you is taller and who's shorter cause you look the same height ) he had dark violet hair and matching amethyst colored eyes, and was wearing all white with 2 white belt straps hanging off of his pants and a black and white checkered scraf around his neck, and to be honest he had looked the most strange out of all the ultimates i've met today. ( you haven't met Kiibo yet )