I can see you

Max has been gone a long time, no one has seen him, Gabriel has come by about it, 'he'll come back?' Alpha says, 'I don't know?, I haven't seen him like this before?' 'he's just cooling off from spending time with Roxanne?' Alpha says, 'he's been gone for over 8 hours' 'that's his mother's fault for grilling him about stuff that she could not change' Alpha says, I am listening in, breaking a order about ears dropping, I can't believe it, I get a strange idea?, I go over to my desk, I pull out my stapler, I staple something, and then I pull the stapler out, I close my eyes, then I prick my finger.

Max suddenly stops walking, I open my eyes and my finger is bleeding, Max immediantly starts running back, Alpha senses something?, then suddenly Max flashes here!, 'what happened?' he asks, 'what do you mean?' Alpha says, 'where the hell have you been?' his father asks, 'is she okay?' Max asks, 'is who okay?' his father asks, ... 'that little devil?' Alpha says, he looks at my door, 'Roxanne, you are in so much trouble' Alpha says, 'so she's okay?' Max says, 'yes?, though she is about to get into trouble about hurting herself to get your attention' Alpha says, 'you are coming home' Gabriel says, 'I want to see her' Max says, 'you should really be getting home' 'how do you know how she hurt herself?, where she hurt herself?' 'she'd heal and she's not stupid' Alpha says, .... 'time to go' Gabriel says, Alpha closes the door, Max huffs, "don't worry, I just had to make sure you were safe, don't ever fucking scare me like that again" I tell him, he looks at my window, I sit there, he can't see me, "just get some sleep, okay?, I love you, and if you want to keep a promise, to protect me, don't go hurting yourself or running off, okay?, and if you love me, you will not go doing anything reckless", Max breaths out, and walks with his father, 'your mother is very upset with you' Gabriel tells Max, 'I was completely fine' Max says and has his hands in his hoodie, 'you mother put your dinner in the oven' 'I'm not hungry' Max says, 'don't go on a hunger strike, cause it's not going to get you anything but a empty stomach' Gabriel says, 'I'm just not hungry?' Max says, they get back, his mother starts having a go at him, he just walks around her and goes up to his room, 'do not ignore me!, Max!', he goes up to the attic.

Max's family home has 6 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms, and his family own a acre of land.

I always envied his life, growing up, had a family that cared about him, they got all he needed and more, I hope to give that and more to our son

I talk with Max through my thoughts, though he broke the connection, doesn't mean I can't reach out to him whenever I want to, Max lays up in his room, just thinking about him.

I don't want him to leave but I also don't want him falling back in school and missing out on experiences just cause I got pregnant.

Alpha is bringing by the doctor, I begged him to let Max come, literally til he yelled at me, but he did except, Max of course is excited, though just a month pregnant, and not suppose to have a ultrasound til I'm 4 months pregnant, but when I see just a flicker of our baby boy, wow, though he's barely a inch big on the screen, apparently he's perfectly healthy already.

Afterwards, Alpha wants to kick him out, of course Max can't go and pick a fight with his Alpha, I can't believe how big he'd grown in such a short amount of time, he's perfect, Alpha agrees on that, but also means he wants this child to be perfect in every way, and he's willing to do a whole lot to keep it that way.

***__________________________________________***

Sorry for yet another short Chapter, but I can't help but wonder what Alpha will do to prevent Max from ruining his prodigy.