Chapter 35

A/N:

HOLY SH!T 100k that's crazy. Thank you all for reading this little hobby of mine, I never thought it'd get this far.

WORD COUNT 2.9K (I would have probably split this up into two chapters but it all goes together)

This is the WHOLESOME JJ 🥺 version of the chapter, if you want JJ SMUT that'll be in the next version I upload.

**I will be posting the smut version later since I'm still  in the process of editing it right now **

AT THE JOHN B'S HOUSE - THE CHATEAU

"What the hell?" Kie asks.

"Who the hell is that?" Kie repeats, approaching the backyard of the Chateau. It was JJ in a hot tub, with a bunch of lights and decorations around him. He pops open a bottle of champagne.

'What did you do, JJ?" Pope asks.

"Why are you wearing sunglasses at night?" Violet asks, the most important question.

"I got a jet going straight in my butt right now.' JJ says, looking at the three.

"Y'all should get in immediately you hear me?" JJ says, pouring out champagne for his friends.

"Salud!" JJ says, drinking from the bottle.

"You don't have to tell me twice." Violet says, stripping off her clothes.

"Stop!" Pope hushes Violet.

"How much did this cost?" Pope asks JJ.

"Uh, well. With the generator, the petrol, and oh hey, same day delivery.. pretty much all of it. Yeah." JJ says,

"All of it?!" Pope asks, in shock. Violet was now in her bra and underwear, ready to get into the hot tub, when Kiara pulled her back.

"Yeah, all of it." JJ says.

"You spent all the money in one day?" Pope asks.

"Would you rather he spend it on cocaine?" Violet asks.

"Yeah, burned a hole right through my pocket." JJ says.

"But, I mean, like, come on, guys! Like look at this! Finest in jet-based massage therapy, that's what they told me." JJ says, while Kie looked at him in shock.

"Kie what? Can't a man have a little luxury in life? Come on, all this scrimping and scraping. I mean, like... guys, we- you only live once, right?" JJ asks.

"Second time's the charm." Violet says, referring to when she died for three seconds when she overdosed.

"Enough of this emotional shit, get in the Cat's Ass. Come on." JJ says.