No. No. No. No. No.

You repeated in your head over and over again as the planet's surface came closer and closer. Too fast. This was too fast.

Within seconds the planet's curvature had disappeared and all you could see were oceans and grasslands. It didn't matter that the water was a bit softer than dirt. Not at the speed you were currently flying. Somehow neither of the other crew members were bothered by this.

"24! You have to calm down! We can land this!"

You didn't reply to Finn's statement. Wrong statement. There was no way in hell that they could land the millenium falcon.

"I can feel the dark side's presence...", Rey noted.

Never again. You were never again going to fly with this mountain of junk. You'd rather stay on this planet and never leave it.

The grass came closer and closer. The falcon crashed into the dirt, sliding along for a good thirty seconds before it finally came to a stop. You had pulled your legs towards your body, shielding yourself, it had worked. The seatbelts had probably saved you too.

You carefully touched your legs. Abdomen, shoulders...head. Still there. They were still there.

"See I told you it wouldn't be a problem!", Finn joked and patted your shoulder.

"Shut up."

"It's so cold.", Rey said and slowly got up after Finn and the others had left.

"Really?"

Oops. That was probably because of the void you'd accidentally created.

"Very...it makes me...feel..."

"Weak?", you threw in.

She didn't reply, you probably weren't wrong though.

Somehow it satisfied you. To have her this weak at your hands. Without you even trying to do anything. Then again...Kylo had warned you about her. She was not to be underestimated. It would quickly turn into a possible fatal mistake on your side if you should do so. You still had the high ground now with her having no idea about your powers.

You thought about telling her about the cold. How it basically represented the dark and light side...but she might start fighting against your constant manipulation techniques.

"Let's go. We have to find that pyramid thing Finn told me about earlier."

You shielded your eyes from the bright sun and stepped onto the grass. When was the last time you'd been anywhere this beautiful? It had been so long you couldn't even recall it. Not since you had joined the First Order. You'd been on quite a few planets but none that even looked remotely as beautiful as this one.

The grass left small wet stripes on your boots, wiping away the dust you had picked up somewhere. Tiny wet tiger stripes. Adorable.

Rey was marching past you and towards the edge of a cliff. Your eyes followed her movement and got locked on the Death Star, visible in the distance. Much smaller than Starkiller Base has ever been. Impressive nevertheless.

It was a mere husk of its former beauty but you couldn't help but feel proud. Proud that you were part of the First Order. A successor to an empire so great it built literal steel planets.

You stepped forward, next to Rey who was currently holding up a dagger into the air. They'd been talking but you hadn't really listened.

"The wayfinder is there."

"Head's up.", Poe half-shouted and turned around quickly.

A sound similar to a broken engine got closer and as you turned around a group of...locals had been getting close to you. Riding on a mix between pigs and horses. Horsepigs?