𝟖𝟐

you were beyond stressed. you never felt this much indecisive about anything. lately everyone that you know been dropping events all around the same time. no, more like all on the same day.

9 am, anne wants to have breakfast with you and gemma. absolutely nothing is wrong with that. when she asked you; you were more than thrilled. then your sister texted you and asked if you could come around 10 am and help decorate her house for her baby shower. you couldn't say no. not only that! but then at 10:30 am, harry, your boyfriend, wanted you to come the studio and pick out some songs he should put on the new album. you, of course, couldn't say no. it was his album! and you wanted to be there for support. then at 11 am you have to go to your best friend's wedding and stay there until midnight because that's what time it ends. but harry wanted to go on a date night with you around 6 pm. so you asked your best friend if you could leave early and she said that it would be a lockdown so no one could leave early. and now you're crying to harry at ya'lls favorite picnic table that is just right beside his house.

"i don't know what to do. i can't let them down. like, if i leave early for any event or plan it'll make me look bad."

"sweetheart," harry caressed you back and kissed you cheek. "no one is going to hate you. they all love you. you just have to tell someone that you can't make it or you'll be late. it's okay. everything's gonna be fine," harry extended his arms just to clarify that maybe i was overreacting.

you smiled, "yeah you're right. i mean, i guess we can reschedule our plans, harry."

"what? no! cancel mum's breakfast! who cares for that! she makes the worst french toast anyways."

"i just can't say nevermind to your mom," you rolled your eyes.

harry pouted and crossed his arms, "i don't wanna cancel our date."

"baby, just this one time. i'm already stressed about-"

"okay, okay, okay, i mean i guess we can just have another date night. i mean it's not like your sister is going to have another baby or your best friend will get married again," he joked sarcastically.

"i love you," i kissed his cheek.

"i love you more, we can even go to the studio tonight and i'll even go eat breakfast with you, gemma, and mum!"

"sounds great!" you pulled him into a hug.

you really wouldn't know where you would be without this idiot.