"No you don't." Izuku said, still just as happy as a few seconds ago.

The blond scowled at him, but said nothing else.

"Great, so we're all dating now, that's great, really, but can we talk about something real quick?" Shoto cut in, catching the attention of both Katsuki and Izuku.

"Oh, yeah. What's up?" Izuku asked, his face showing his confusion. His head was slightly tilted to the side, reminding both boys, vaguely, of a lost puppy.

"Do we think Kirishima is going to be just a little bit upset at the fact Katsuki's dating two people and neither of them are him?" Shoto asked with a quirked brow at the two.

Izuku placed a hand on his chin as he thought through what Kirishima's reaction would be. "Well I think he'll be upset, sure, they guy he likes is dating two people, yet still won't date him. That's kind of a low blow for anyone. But I don't think he's going to do anything. Last night, he had no clue you guys were together and thought Shoto and I were, which would traditionally leave Kacchan open for taking. You can't really blame the guy for shooting his shot."

"Please never say that again." Katsuki mumbled, but it went unnoticed by Izuku, who continued his rambling.

"I don't think he's the type of person that would make a move on someone that's in a relationship. I doubt he'll even flirt with Kacchan again. Honestly, he'll probably apologize to both of you the next time you see him." Izuku concluded, dropping his hand back to his lap. He looked expectantly between his two boyfriends as he waited for them to say something.

"Okay," Shoto started, drawling the word out. "But what happens when he finds out that Katsuki's polyamorous and thinks if he just keeps trying eventually he'll give him a chance?" He asked, crossing his arms over his chest.

Shoto knew that would never happen, but watching the redhead try would definitely annoy him to no end.

Izuku, once again, let his hand hold his chin as he thought for a few moments. "Kacchan... let's him down gently?..." He trailed off, not having a better idea than Katsuki just rejecting the poor boy.

He couldn't help but feel a little guilty at the thought. He was now dating the blond, and Shoto, and Kirishima had been trying for years apparently. Izuku just walked in for a few weeks, sprinkled in some mental illness and high school angst, and boom, he's dating Katsuki Bakugou.

Izuku definitely felt horrible and had no idea how he'd be able to interact with Kirishima from there on out.

"Katsuki's been doing that, minus the gently, for over a year." Shoto pointed out, sounding tired and annoyed with the redhead's antics.

"Well that was before he knew that he was dating someone." Izuku tried to reason, wanting to have faith in Kirishima and his morals.

"But now he's going to find out that Katsuki's okay with dating more than one person at a time." Shoto responded, shooting down Izuku's argument.

"But isn't that... not how this relationship works? At least not entirely." Izuku asked, having only picked up on a few different aspects of how Shoto and Katsuki's relationship had functioned.

"What'd you mean?" Shoto asked, his brows now knitted together, showing his confusion.

"When we kissed last night, you said that it was okay because you and Kacchan talked about me and stuff, so I assume that you guys don't date other people by yourselves. If you date someone else, the other has to agree and also end up dating them, right?" Izuku asked.

Katsuki shrugged from his chair at the table. "It was never a spoken rule, but that's basically the jist of it." He confirmed.

"Well then Kirishima can't just think he can date Kacchan just because he's poly. First off, Kacchan would have to actually like him for that to even be a thought."