Chapter 12

The next morning, Uraraka and Shinso were awake before the three boys on the couch and were both just staring at them in shock.

"Did you know about this?" Uraraka asked in a slightly accusing tone. She was aware of the fact that Shinso was friends with Shoto and Katsuki and was just wondering if he failed to mention that her best friend was getting all cozy with the neighbors.

Shinso shook his head, his face alone was enough for her to realize he was being truthful. "Not a clue." He said.

"Well... do we wake them up or?..." Uraraka asked, seeing as it was already getting close to eleven in the afternoon. She didn't know what the other two boys had going on in their lives, but Izuku had a one o'clock class that he would kill her if he missed.

Shinso once again shook his head. "Let them sleep a little longer. If they aren't up by twelve, then we wake them up. It'll give Mido plenty of time to get to his class." He said, knowing that was what Uraraka was the most concerned about.

Nearly half an hour past before Katsuki woke up, being the first of the three to stir. He didn't move or attempt to wake the other two boys up.

The next to wake was Shoto, which didn't surprise the blond at all. He was more startled by the fact he woke up before the dual haired boy.

"Jesus, what time is it?" Shoto asked, being able to see that the sun was high in the sky already.

"Like eleven forty." Katsuki replied, shifting Izuku slightly so he could hold his phone easier.

Shoto looked over at his boyfriend and Izuku. "He slept the whole night, right?" He asked, slightly worried.

"As far as I know. I've only been up for like ten minutes, so I don't know for sure, but I assume so." Katsuki said back, looking as the peacefully sleeping boy in his arms.

"I'll take him if you make breakfast?" Shoto offered. Don't blame him, he was hungry. Besides, it's not like he despised cuddling with the smaller boy or anything...

"Okay, but I doubt he has anymore food than the last time I attempted to make breakfast here. I'll probably end up making it downstairs again." Katsuki explained while he and Shoto carefully transferred the still knocked out Izuku.

"I kind of already figure that." Shoto whispered back to him, gently moving Izuku's head to the crook of his neck so neither of them would be in an uncomfortable position.

"Oh hey, you two are up." A new voice chimed in. Both males snapped their heads to look at the new comer and saw the brunette from earlier. "I'm Uraraka by the way. Thanks for helping with him. He hadn't slept in over twenty four hours and Shin and I were running thin." She explained, still obviously exhausted from the past two days of babysitting.

"Um, it's no problem." Shoto said awkwardly. He was just cuddling his neighbor, on his neighbor's couch, with his neighbor's friend trying to talk to him. He felt very out of place.

"Oi, round face. Do you know if the nerd has any food? Like at all?" Katsuki asked, directing the attention from his awkward boyfriend to him.

"Oh um, yeah. I picked him up a few things yesterday." She said, a little confused by the nickname. 'Round face? Is my face really that round?' She asked herself silently.

"Thank fuck." The blond muttered as he made his way past Uraraka and into the kitchen.

The girl stayed staring after him for a few seconds, baffled by the interaction. Eventually she turned back to the neighbor that wouldn't be able to run off, meaning she could ask the questions she knew her best friend wouldn't answer himself.