✨🌸 Chapter 60 🌸✨

~•~

~•~

A buzzing noise came from right beside Jeno's head, making the sleeping boy groan in detest as he rolled on his stomach. The pillow may have been suffocating him, but no way was he going to get up.

The buzzing subsided and Jeno sighed, hugging his pillow with eyes tightly closed. That is, until the same noise came from his phone again, this time making him groan even louder as he rolled himself to look at his phone.

He squinted his eyes trying to see the screen through the tired fog, but instead he just grabbed the rectangle and answered it with a very grumpy "what do you want."

"Wow, good morning to you too. We still hanging out with Jaemin today?" a voice rang through the speaker and made Jeno flinch at the already perfectly awake Donghyuck.

"Yea, where you wanna go?" Jeno said and rubbed his eyes, feeling that same sinking feeling once more from yesterday.

"Well, when we left yesterday we all chatted with Jaehyun and agreed that since Jaemin can't grow flowers or remember the flower shop, we should pretend the flower shop is new and we should get him flowers to grow."

Jeno was surprised by the actually great idea, rolling onto his back and letting out a hum. "That sounds good to me."

"Good, because you're gonna meet us there in two hours. There's a garden shop not too far away. Also, if you can, find Jaemin cus I dunno where the heck he is."

And just like that, the phone hung up. Jeno rubbed his temple stressed and finally cracked his eyes open, almost hissing at the annoying sunlight coming through the window. Guess the sunlight and Donghyuck had something in common and not just producing light.

The dark haired snorted to himself and rolled out of bed like a sack of heavy potatoes. He really was not feeling it right now and wanted to just crawl in a hole forever in order not to face Jaemin right now.

Speaking of Jaemin, wasn't there something he was forgetting?

Slumping downstairs, Jeno smelled the sweet scent of pancakes cooking and almost immediately snapped from his gaze. He envisioned Taeyong standing there with a spatula, greeting him a good morning as he waits patiently (not really) for the delicious treat.

But when he entered the kitchen so violently, only then did he remember what it felt like he was forgetting. Oh yeah, Jaemin slept over last night.

"Morning, Jeno! How are you this morning?" Jaemin chirped and flipped a pancake. Jeno would be lying if the sight of Jaemin wearing a cute little apron while flipping some pancakes wasn't the most wholesome heart warming thing he's witnessed in a while.

He glanced at the time and saw it was already 10:30, groaning to himself as he hit his head on the inside of the kitchen door. "I'm great."

Jaemin raised an eyebrow at how dead inside he sounded, but only shrugged as he turned off the burner. "I'm sure you'll feel better after some breakfast."