── ꒰ 𝐤. 𝐭𝐨𝐣𝐨 ꒱

༺ ♥ ༻

Y/n l/n was walking around. She was very energetic and happy today. Just like any other day. y/n is a dere-dere. A girl who's energetic and happy all the time. No matter the situation. Therefore, y/n was very happy, even if she was trapped in a killing game and had no chance of surviving. With no way out. She walks over to the dorms. Stops in front of one of the dorms and knocks on the door. Another female - a rather tall female - opens the door and greets her. They walk inside the room together.

𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐨𝐯:

»y/n« Kirumi says. »Yes?« I ask cheerfully. »Do you really believe we can survive together?« She asks. »What? Yes, of course!« I smile widely. I can't help it. Being a dere-dere isn't easy. It's always been like this. Me, smiling, no matter the situation. I was bullied in middle school for being so happy. I'm also the only still with my memories. »I shouldn't have asked...« Kirumi mumbles. A sad expression on her face. »It's okay!« I try to say in a sadder tone. That plan totally failed. »Come on, do you want for me to help you with some maid things?« I say. Hoping she'll say yes. »Yes, please« I jump up and smile. »Great! Then let's get started!«

~

Yesterday was exhausting. Working almost all day with Kirumi is hard work. She said, she thought all we did was easy stuff. I'm glad it's all over now. Hanging out with Kirumi is somehow always fun, even if she seems rather intimidating.

𝐤𝐢𝐫𝐮𝐦𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯:

After a long day of work with y/n, I'm finally resting. The worst part about, the time we spent together, was that my heart was pounding very hard. Could it be ... that I'm falling in love with y/n? No, it possibly can't be.

»Kirumi~« I hear y/n chirp. »Hello y/n« »No need to be so serious~« Her voice is relaxing. We sit together for a second. Just looking around the room. An awkward silence. »Kirumi...« y/n's rather cheerfully voice is lowered, more serious and sadder than usually. »Is something wrong?« I ask out of curiosity. »No.. it's just that... I think I'm in love with you, Kirumi« She smiles. Sadness showing in her eyes, but her smile is still cheerfully. As ever. »y/n...« I say, reaching out for her cheek. She grabs my hand and pulls it up, so I'm touching her cheek, gently. I move my hand up and down her cheek. She leans closer to me. And I lean closer to her. When she's inches away from me, she pulls me close in and our lips collide. A loving kiss. I thought y/n told me, she didn't know how to kiss..? I know right now that she's the best kisser I know. I participate in the kiss. We pull apart. »Ahh! I'm sorry!« She says, feeling flustered and embarrassed. I tuck my hair behind my ear and smile. »It's okay« I chuckle. She smiles back at me. Her pink cheeks fitting her face very good.

~

Another day has pasted. Yesterday y/n asked me if we were officially dating. I never thought y/n would be my type, but I agreed and she's now my girlfriend. And I love her from the bottom of my heart.

༺ ♥ ༻

𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗧𝗬 ;; danganronpa oneshotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara