── ꒰ 𝐤. 𝐨𝐮𝐦𝐚 ꒱

༺ ♥ ༻
TW: kokichi being mean

You were in an empty classroom with Kokichi. You just arrived. Kokichi wanted to tell you something. "What did you want to tell me..?" You politely ask him. Curios of why he suddenly wanted to talk to you. He usually joked around with Kaito. And avoided you. You were pretty sure, he didn't even know you existed. It didn't matter to you, since you had very good friends.

Lately, people had been talking about Kokichi being a liar. And you again, didn't really care. You barely knew him and didn't want to have anything to do with him.

"Nishishi~" he laughs his usual annoying laughter. "I don't have forever, you know" You say and wait for an explanation or an answer. At first you didn't want to go, but declining would be mean, so you had come against will.

It felt like an eternity before he finally said what he wanted to say. "I really like you y/n" You were so confused. You barely knew him. You were in the same killing game, yeah sure, but you never intended on him to fall for you. Since you knew you wouldn't fall for him. But your heart began pounding. You couldn't possibly had caught feelings for him? No. You barely knew him. To you, he was just Kokichi Oma, the Ultimate Supreme Leader. Nothing more, nothing less. You didn't have any intensions on getting to know him better, or anything. Your relationship was perfectly fine.

But standing there in front of him. Hearing him saying those words. They sounded like a lie to you. All he said sounded like lies. They were all lies. You didn't have to do anything, but to listen to the way he speaked. It sounded like a lie right away.

Kokichi Oma, the ultimate Supreme leader, had recently been called the ultimate liar. You didn't mind him saying it to you, it made you laugh at his attempt to lie. He had never lied to you before, you barely talked so it makes sense.

"That's a lie~" You say, a smirk on your face. He looks shocked at you. "Calling my feelings for you a lie, is the worst lie you've ever told~" He seems to try and trick you. You chuckle at his behavior. "I wouldn't believe anything you tell me, since you've lied to me all the time..." You were stone faced. Facing your own 'friends' lies. It was scary to think about, but when in the situation, it was kind of funny. "Nishishi~ It seems you figured it out y/n. I don't like you actually" He talks as if, you didn't know. Without a word, you leave the room, not wanting to talk to the liar anymore.

And with that, you survived the killing game, and never had to talk to the ultimate Supreme leader, Kokichi Oma, anymore.

❝ 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐤𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐢, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢'𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 ❞

༺ ♥ ༻