「Chapter forty-five」

'You are going to be okay.', Taehyung was nervously kicking the ground underneath his shoes. He looked up at Jungkook, his best man. 'Are you really that nervous?', Taehyung nodded, his ears flattening on his head.

'I don't know why I'm so nervous,', Taehyung mumbled. 'He's pregnant of my pups but still...' Jungkook chuckled softly, patting Taehyung's shoulder. 'How is Siyeon, by the way? Mae told me that she was a bunny hybrid.' Jungkook nodded enthusiastically and looked over at Siyeon. The small seven-year-old bunny hybrid was happily playing with the unusual hybrid and human twin sisters. She was wearing a pretty pink dress that Mae had chosen for her, making her white ears popping out cutely.

'She's amazing.', Jungkook beamed. 'She just...- I see myself in her.', Taehyung chuckled as he nodded. He could understand that well. 'But anyway- you don't have to be so worried. I understand that it's usual to be nervous- but don't be so worried. You've been together for so long.'

'What if he gets enough of me?', Taehyung mumbled. Jungkook scoffed at the idea.

'You two have been through so much- do you really think he will get enough of you? I don't think so.', Taehyung nodded as he thought about that. 'Now! Don't let your ears droop like that!', Jungkook swatted the back of his head gently, making Taehyung's ears perk up again. 'oh my god- you are going to be so old!'

'I'm just one year older than you, you brat!'

'But you will be married, hyung. Oolldd~', Taehyung swatted his arm, making Jungkook chuckle. Suddenly the small crowd fell silent. Taehyung turned around, fidgeting with his sleeves nervously. A pretty melody started to play and Jimin appeared in the small way in between the chairs. With his arm linked in his mother, he had the widest smile on his face as he walked toward Taehyung. Taehyung was just staring at him - with wide eyes and jaw dropped. He couldn't the small gasps the guests had when they saw Jimin's pretty suit, glamorous make-up and shining accessories. He could not believe how absolutely stunning and gorgeous Jimin could be- he thought he had seen everything but now... he never failed to surprise him every time. When the two arrived, Jimin's mother gave Jimin's hand to Taehyung, with a kind smile. She then walked away, leaving Taehyung and Jimin in the shine of the spotlight.

'Woah...', Taehyung breathed out, looking at Jimin from head to toe. 'You are...- woah...' Jimin giggled softly.

'Woah what?',

'You look absolutely stunning.', he gaped. 'I don't think I'll be able to survive this day.'

'Well, you better.', Jimin scoffed. 'I'll kill you if you do that!'

'Oh, so I have to die but then come back only for you to kill me again?'

'Exactly.', Taehyung chuckled softly. With another giggle of both of them, they turned to the priest who agreed to "marry" them.

'Today.', he began. 'We are here to bound two souls for entirely. To seal the loved once to the end of time. We are here to wed Kim Taehyung and Park Jimin.',

As the priest continued, Taehyung couldn't really focus. The only thing he could focus on was Jimin. His pretty sparkling eyes, his gorgeous smile... his everything. He couldn't believe it. He would be his... finally. After so many hardships.

'Now, let's hear a word from Jimin.', At the mention of his name, Taehyung looked up, a wider smile growing on his lips. Jimin smiled as well as he saw Taehyung.

'Taehyung', he began. 'We've known each other for... over ten years now. And the very first time we met... I remember you as a small, hurt little cub. Who had ran away from people who hurt you, even though you had good intentions. I hugged you- and that's how our friendship began. And even when you left me, we were able to reunite again. I don't know how it happened- we had all the luck gifted to us, but we kept finding each other. Our relationship may have had some bumpy roads- but sometimes that's how a bond grows even stronger. I am so- so- so happy to have you in my life as the person who I will grow a family with. You are my absolute everything- my best friend, my lover and my mate... and you'll never get rid of me by the way!', Jimin added, causing Taehyung to snicker.

'I know I won't get rid of you.', Taehyung chuckled. He looked at the priest, ready to say what he had to say - his tail swishing behind him excitedly. 'Is it my turn? Alright, okay.', Jimin laughed and shook his head. 'From the very first moment I met you, I knew that you were a kind person. Instead of being scared of me, you comforted me and helped me with my wounds. You helped me through so many hardships, you helped me through my insecurities and you helped me become the person who I am today. I am very thankful for that and I hope- I really hope we'll be together for so long after this. I love you very much, Jimin. And I will always love you. You won't get rid of me either.', Jimin smiled.

'What lovely words.', the priest said. 'Now, it's time for the rings.', The priest took a small pillow on which rested two rings. The one Taehyung had bought for Jimin a few weeks prior, and the one Jimin had chosen for Taehyung. 'Do you, Park Jimin, take Kim Taehyung as your husband?', Jimin took the ring and Taehyung's hand. He closed the ring around his finger, holding it a little longer as he beamed.

'I do.', he then said. Nobody could wipe the smile of Taehyung's face now.

'and Kim Taehyung.', the priest continued. 'Do you take Park Jimin as your husband?', Taehyung bounced on his heel as he took the ring and closed it around Jimin's small fingers.

'I do.', Taehyung said.

'Now, you may kiss the groom.',

That's how they finished the ceremony, with a kiss in front of everyone. Jimin's lips still felt as softly as ever and Taehyung?

He couldn't be happier.

-

OMG, I UPDATED!

A little thing to say; I think I might be taking a break from this book, until I've written all the chapters who are left. I'm really sorry y'all, but I honestly hate this storyline and book. I love the amount of support I've gotten like guys omg 🥺😭😭 almost 60K reads.

ALSO! happy one year anniversary to this book! It's been exactly since I've started this.

A little more information about the break; I will write chapters, but I won't update them yet. And when you start hating your book, there's no fun in writing it anymore. I'm really, really sorry y'all. I have other books that I'll update more often, but those are not vmin related so nobody will read them anyway. But thank you for all!

🥰