Chapter 10

I'm not tagging everyone who appears here

It was one of the rare occasions where neither America or Italy had to attend a world meeting.Neither did Japan thankfully, or else things could've gone very differently. Many other countries where there, except for Germany who had to attend other business, which caused Prussia to go in his place.While Germany's big brother tended to be nearly as organized as he was for certain things, the chaos that often preceded world meetings was too entertaining for his liking, so he didn't bother to stop it.

This time, it didn't start because of of France and England fighting.Well, it did involve England, but not the former.

"My fratellino is going to beat the stupid America!" Romano might have been the one to start it this time, but no one could be sure.He didn't resolve to physical violence for a number of reasons. "There's no way in hell that he can beat our techniques!"

"Don't make me laugh, pizza boy!" England snarked back "America had my help, and you can bloody be sure that he is going to make your brother surrender."

"If you are so sure, why don't we make a bet ourselves then !" Well, Romano might have been a bit more like America than he would like to admit.

"What are you two even betting about ?" France asked.He was puzzled as what was so important that England hadn't bothered to fight him this time.

"Wait.Frog, don't you know about America and Italy's bet?" That meant that Italy hadn't gone for his advice...

"I'm totally clueless about it "France answered.

"The burger eating bastard was dumb enough to make a bet with my fratello on who would make Japan fall in love with them" Romano explained, but stayed as far away as possible from France.

"I'm with Romano in this, Italy is definitely going to win" even tho he didn't really care about any bet, Austria was sure it was an easy win for Italy.

"Don't be so sure, Japan is most likely going to chose America. You have seen how he is on meetings, always agreeing with his terrible plans." It was very uncommon for Switzerland to not remain neutral about an issue, but hey, there could be exceptions.

"I agree with Switzerland.Besides, America is a good person " Lithuania spoke from experience. "Poor Italy has no chance "

"Don't underestimate Italy" Poland, who was sitting next to him commented "He has his own charms."

"There's no way Japan would be so dumb as to chose America !" Cuba commented "See, he's here instead of trying to beat Italy in the first place!" Of course, the person he was grabbing was far from being the super power.

"I'm Canada...and I told him it was a bad idea " he sighed.Of course he got confused by America. Cuba quickly let him go and apologized."But I guess I have to support my brother on this "

Of course, pretty much no one else heard Canada.

"I don't know, brother "it was one of the rare cases were Ecuador was present "While I don't like him, we both know America has a weird charm.Just look at the rest of our siblings"

"¡Mijos!¿ como están ? Havent seen you in so long ! " Spain quickly went to hug his two children "And sorry Ecuador, but your brother is right. Besides, Italy is cuter than America, he's got this. Tho I really would like to hear what my other niños would think"

The two latins were unable to escape their dad's hug, resigning themselves to hug him back.

"That's a terrible idea." France had already heard enough "I doubt Japan would like to know those two made a bet about something so serious, and I'm a bit sad that neither of them even thought about asking for my advice.Neither of them is going to win, specially if they listened to Britain's or Romano's advices "